Chapter#5 Time Lost and Recovered

'Beep, Beep, Beep'

The first thing I heard when I opened my eyes were the slow rhythmic beeps of a heart monitor. Slowly my eyes gazed around the hospital room I was in, I had tubes in my nose to help me breathe and an IV in my hand.

"W-what....where am I?" I whisper to myself as I slowly sat up, my whole body felt weak and it was hard to move.

"H-hello...?" I softly call out in the empty room.

Slowly I began to push myself to the edge of the bed grabbing onto the IV stand as support.

"What the hell happened...." I say as I Shakely stood up with the IV stand used as a crutch for me to walk as I slowly made my way to the door and moved into the hallway. I was still in Chaldea as I could still see the cold snowy land of Antarctica out of the huge long window of the main corridor. Slowly I began to walk forward down the hallway in an attempt to find someone.

"Hello?" I ask out.

But no answer came.

I continued down the cold hallway in search for anyone.

Then I saw someone.......someone I thought was dead......

"Lisa.....?" My voice was barely above a whisper, our eyes met as she and the others stood in the hall in the middle of some conversation before Lisa tugged on Slenda's suit and not long after everyone followed suit in looking at me with wide eyes.

'thump' I instantly fell to my knees as tears began to fall down my cheeks and not long after she ran full speed at me and we embraced in a tight hug both of us holding on for dear life!

"I....." I stutter out as I begin to cry.

"I'm s-so glad your ok!.......I thought you would never wake up! I tried to use my powers on you but you never responded no matter how hard I tried!" Lisa yells as she began to sob into my shoulder as we sat on the ground hugging.

Not long after everyone else followed behind and we all began to hug.

"You asshole! You said you'd be fine!!" Angel yells gently hitting my chest next to Lisa as she cried into my chest.

"...I-Im sorry...." I whisper my voice slightly horse from crying.

"Never scare us again like that you dickweed!!" Mordred yells glaring at me with small tears in her eyes.

"Yes I wholely agree" Artoria says joining in.

"Lisa....how are you alive..?" I ask softly.

"I used my powers to keep everyone safe in a mana bubble until Slenda could save us......but the Manson is gone.....everything is gone but this place David...." Lisa says.

"I don't care.....I'm just glad you're all ok..." I say as I tightened my grip on them.

"So this is the David I've been hearing so much about.....*tsk!* He looks like a weakling" a women's voice says.

Looking up I was met by a few new faces along Ritsuka and Mash who looked relieved at seeing me.

"David, you have a lot to catch up on" Ritsuka says holding out his hand and I quickly took it.

50 minutes of explaining later in the Chaldea conference room.

"So let me get this straight, the king of mage's Solomon is trying to incinerate human history in different timelines called singularities by setting a holy grail in 7 that he has created......and on top of that I've been in a coma for nearly a month.....and worse is Leff Liner Flauros is working with Solomon the intact this plan to recreate the human race from scratch..." I say softly.