Riff-off

"Who got the fairy godmother then?" Bose questioned as him and Miles looked at the sheet on the wall.

Before any of them could say, or find it, Mika spoke up. "Some girl called, Chapa."

Bose covered his mouth with his hands as he gasped. After a couple of seconds he spoke again. "Who's chapa?"

"Isn't she that girl who got the lead featured vocalist in the musical?" Miles chimed in.

"But she's a freshman." Bose commented.

"I know right." Miles said.

"That doesn't make sense." Mika started, "I got a lead role in the musical, how could she beat me with a silly pantomime?"

"I thought you said it wasn't silly." Miles whispered to himself but they both heard him.

"Maybe she's just better at acting than you." Bose told her, he didn't mean to seem rude, but he's Bose. Mika can sing really well, she's better at that then acting, she's the best in her year, maybe even the whole school. But what Bose said didn't make her feel any better.

"Ye.. maybe." Mika didn't wanna seem like she was hurt, but she was a little bit. After a couple second of silence Bose chimed in.

"Can we go eat now?" Bose asked.

"Yesss." Miles responded. "LUNCHHH!" He said loudly.

"LUNCHHH!" Bose continued just as loud.

__________________________________

It was the usual. Mika gossiping with her friend. "... saying this, that and the third." Dahlia finished.

"I heard she got arrested once." Mika continued.

"What we talking about?" Miles asked as Bose and him sat down at the lunch table.

"Chapa." Mika told him.

Miles was so confused, but not surprised at all, he still asked anyway. "Why..?"

"Because she stole the lead from my girl Mika!" Dahlia responded.

"You can't really change the cast list." Miles told them, not wanting anyone to argue.

"Yeah." Bose agreed. Miles was shocked, Bose never agreed with him when it came to Mika. "Unless you challenge her to a riff-off. Then she has to do it." Spoke too soon. Miles facepalmed.

"YES! It's riff-off law!" Dahlia added.

"Riff-off law." Bose said as he looked away.

Everyone looked at him, very confused. Miles didn't know what to say, he didn't want a riff-off between his sister and his crush. (Miles would never admit that to anyone, by the way.)

"I don't know guys, maybe we shouldn't start anything, i mean, you both got a role!" Miles inclined throwing his hands in the air with a smile on his face.

"What are you talking about?" Dahlia was team Mika for sure.

"Bose is right." Mika started, "for once," she said that part quieter. "And besides, I love a little competition." That was an understatement, she was obsessed with a competition, don't get Miles started on the fish's ticks scandal.
_________________________________________

Chapa was sat there staring at nothing. "It's crazzyyyy, right?" Willow asked chapa.

"Huh?" Chapa said turning to her, whilst stabbing a plastic knife into her food.

"Oh my goodd" Willow replied.

"Whattt?" Chapa questioned.

"Ohhhhh," Blu started as she came over to the table, interrupting their conversation."They're talking 'bout youuu."

"Who?" Willow questioned. She really didn't like drama.

"That guy Miles from the musical and his friends." Blu informed the girls.

Chapa popped her head up. Miles? Talking about her? Chapa sparked under the table. She didn't know how to feel, was he talking about her in a good way? or was it in a bad way. like she cared anyway, why would she!?

"That Mika girl was soo jealous!" Blu continued.

"Why though?" Chapa couldn't think of a reason.

"Because you basically got the lead! I mean I'd be jealous, but I'm jasmine so. Ha." Blu stated.

"Ohhhh, makes sense." Chapa shrugged unbothered.

"You should totally zap her!" Blu uttered.

"Shhh." Chapa and Willow said together.

"Oop. Sorry."

"I can't do that in the middle of school! Then everyone will know I'm in danger force." Chapa spoke quietly. "This is why I didn't tell you." She rolled her eyes.

"Erm rude." Blu voiced, offended.

"Atleast Willow can be trusted with a secret!" Chapa said madder then earlier.

"Just go over there and let her know who she's talking about!" Chapa stood up next to Blu, she placed her arm on Chapa's shoulder, "We'll be right behind you, girl." Blu expressed.

"We?" Willow joined in, "Ehhhhhhh."

Blu and Chapa turned around together,
right at Willow and gave her a look.

"Far. Behind you." Willow stated with a small smile on her face.

Blu and Chapa looked at eachother. "Good enough."

Blu then looked down at Chapa's food,"Buuutt," The girls looked at her confused, "Let me eat first." And sat down, picked it up and started munching on the burrito. Chapa would've zapped her right there if it wasn't for her actually liking Blu, and of course the fact she'd reveal her secret identity obviously.

____________________________________

Miles was on his phone.

"Nah, let's go over there and challenge her!" Dahlia declared.

"Now?" Mika inquired.

"Huh?" Miles looked up from his phone, he had no clue what was going on.

Everyone got up so he did too. The next thing he knew they were all walking towards Chapa's table.

"What the hell." Blu voiced as she watched them come closer.

Mika placed her hand aggressively on the lunch table. After a little pause she spoke up, "What do I do now?" She whispered to Dahlia behind her. She did not know how to be tough.

"Riff-off?" Dahlia reminded Mika quietly.

"Oh right."

'Oh no' Miles said to himself.

"Riff-off, you, me, after school, winner gets to be the fairy godmother." Mika said to Chapa. Trying to act like she was soo cool or something and had done this before, pets just say noone was convinced by Mika's front.

"Woah, woah, woahh." Blu interfered. "What are you talking about?"

"Thats my role. You obviously didn't get given it for a reason." Chapa told her.

"Ooooooohh" Some of them snickered.

"You have too. Its riff off law!" Dahlia replied.

"Riff-off law." Bose added, looking off into the distance. Resulting in another weird look from his friends and the girls.

"Dude, whatt." Blu verbalised.

"Thats not fair!" Willow exclaimed.

"Lifes not fair, sweetheart." Dahlia added before Chapa stepped forward.

"its fine, i got this." She said with a smirk on her face.

"YOU'RE GOING DOWNNN!" Blu yelled.

"Let's go." Miles said.

"Square up!" Blu added before they wondered off.

"That was so unnecessarily loud." Willow spoke.

"Oh, whatever" Blu responded looking at Willow and then sitting back down.

This is fine, totally fine, Chapa already got given the role before, she can get it again, easy!