Epilogue 4: Myung's First kiss & Haru's first love

Haru's POV: [11th grade]

When the three of us, Myung, Shiwoo, and I were talking while walking back home from school, Shiwoo mentioned something about Myung's crush out of the blue, and that sorta made me mad...

"Myung has already had his first love..."

This fact made my heart throbbed...

"Why hadn't I never thought about that Myung could've possibly liked someone?! But I still haven't had my first love!...
Why does this situation sound funnily ridiculous?..."...

As we said goodbye to Shiwoo, and I became alone with Myung, I couldn't get the thoughts of someone else beside Myung out of my mind...

I looked at Myung as he was talking, and my gaze froze on his lips. " So~... you still... haven't had your first kiss yet?" I asked unconsciously.

As soon as I found out that he hadn't kissed anyone up to now, there was a voice in my head saying, "This is your chance to get his first kiss!"
Then I, without thinking afar, pulled him towards myself by grabbing his neck and pressing my lips on his tender little lips...
I could feel he was dumbfounded by my sudden action. However, it seemed that he was so obedient for a moment as if he's enjoying it too...

..."Damn... this feels good... I wanna do it forever..."...

After passing a few minutes, Myung pushed me away, causing me to realize what I had done!...

I tried to laugh it off and show that it was a normal or common thing, since Myung was angry and I was also bewildered as I did something impulsive, but deep inside, I wanted more...

..."What's wrong with me?!... Why would I kiss him?!..."...

~

Tomorrow morning, I arrived earlier at the class. I was nervous how should I face Myung from now on... I was praying for things that won't get awkward between us...

Then Myung smacked me in the back, and I was jolted by his sudden attack. However, I was grateful he did that because all the awkwardness that existed between us or in my mind vanished in a second.

As we were playing around and Myung fell on my lap, my eyes locked on his for a brief moment...

That was when I acknowledged that I wanted Myung... that my feelings for him go far beyond friendship... I want more of him...

My heart was pounding so fast that I no longer was able to hear or feel anything around us, as if it was just him and I...

When Myung asked, "Why are you looking at me like that?..."

I was so immersed in him, overwhelmed by this new feeling that I answered unconsciously, "Because I like you... You're adorable..."...

It was the first time I felt that way...
I realized my first love had just happened...
And I felt like it wouldn't be easy...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
How was this epilogue?
( >Д<;)