01/ 1st meeting

Third person POV -

(Boun , Ohm his best friend, Santa his little brother and Peat his older brother )
Boun is the CEO of his company and Dean is one of the shareholders......
Santa is a second year college student while Peat has his own company like Boun.....
But those all informations are just for outside world to know their secret is Peat and Boun those two are leaders of a mafia gang and Dean is Boun's body guard and also best friend

They didn't let Santa know anything about their Mafia life ...

A morning with rainy vibe ...... Boun sitting inside a cafe with his best friend and brothers. They're sitting at the table which is near the window , and they can see outside because it's a large glass window...
Tiny rain drops still can be seen ... And the wind is not that small ..... Environment is a bit dark those all are hint of a whole day with raining..
They are waiting for their orders...
Santa and Peat was talking about something and Dean was on his phone talking with his boyfriend Boun looked at them and sigh then looked at out side ......  Suddenly he saw a begger boy who's looking at a restaurant with hopeful eyes with standing in front of that restaurant..... Then the owner of the restaurant came out and started to yelling at the boy and tried to beat him , Boun almost stood up ready to help that boy and the other three was also looking at the scene they all walked towards that restaurant to help that boy but they saw someone hold the restaurant owner's hand which was raised ready to hit the boy .... The restaurant owner and boy looked at the person at the same time Boun and the others were near them looking at the person who held the restaurant owner's hand .....

The person make restaurant owner kneel in front of the boy by hitting the back of his knees and held his chin up with his index finger and made facing the boy

The person make restaurant owner kneel in front of the boy by hitting the back of his knees and held his chin up with his index finger and made facing the boy .....

"WHO ARE YOU TO RAISE YOUR HANDS TO THIS BOY ????. UH???? WHO GAVE YOU THE RIGHTS TO YELL AT OTHER PEOPLE...? IS HE YOUR SON ???? ANSWER THE QUESTIONS UNCLE ??? "; He asked with a cold but calm voice.....

"N-no one ... Plz let my hand go it's it's hurt ...... " The restaurant owner begged..

"So you know what's pain ????? Do you have a family? Do you have children ". The person asked still holding his hand tightly

"Y-yeah I have two children .... Ughhhhh let my hand go "

Then the person released his hand and stood up straight...

"Did this boy steal your food ? ??? , NO !!! He was just looking at your restaurant because he was hungry.... Even he's hungry he didn't steal food from your restaurant and you were going to beat him just for looking at your restaurant uh ? ....
What if it was one of your two children..... What would it be feel like when you getting beaten up because you're hungry.....
Do you even give your own children food I have doubt about that ...? What if tomorrow your children got beaten up because they were just looking at a restaurant and they were hungry..... What if it was you..... Ok leave it we can't change people at least teach your children not to be cruel like you teach them to love people...... N-now leave .....
JUST LEAVE !!!!!! " Everyone was looking at him with teary eyes when he said those all in hopeful voice with looking at restaurant owner's eyes and he almost shout out the last part .....
Santa who was watching those all started to tear up .....Boun hold his hand to calm him down.
Then the restaurant owner quickly got up and ran inside the restaurant... The person turned kneeled down in front of the begger boy and hold his hands his eyes turned soft and looked at the boy's eyes ...

"Are you fine ?? " He asked with a soft voice and looked at boy's scared face then cupped his cheeks with his both hands ....

"Don't be afraid ok? I'm here , I'll protect you from now on ... So smile now .... " He said softly and playfully.... And he saw some people staring at them so he understood that the boy is uncomfortable...

"Oo guys now what are you looking at uh ? Mind your own business..... " He said as he turned to face the people around them after those people left ..... He turned back to the boy .

"Can we be friends? " He hold the boy's hands again and look at him with pleading eyes .

"Ok ... let's be friends... And thank you for helping me ..." The boy smiled brightly .... Suddenly they heard a stomach growling sound ....

"Oo ho you are hungry same here friend I'm hungry as well let's grab something to eat naa .... Let's go " said with a chuckle.... Then they hold hands and start to walk towards the other restaurant which is Boun and others was before.....
They holding hands like best friends.... Little did they know there was four people who still watching them ....and it was Boun and the other three.......

"Woah ... Amazing" Dean said

"Yeah I like that person's attitude he was different towards the restaurant owner and he was soft towards the boy .... Now I'm his fan ..... ". Santa said clapping his hands and jumping joyfully

"Yeah ... Same here .. I like that kid too he's very kind " said Peat

"Aren't you guys going to drink coffee today ..... I can remember someone was yelling at saying I don't go with him to cafe and now here he's praising someone..... So do you still want to drink coffee my little brother???". Boun asked his little brother raising his right eyebrow

"Ofc let's go Phi .... He also went to that restaurant where we ordered coffee and it's still morning" Santa said with pouting so Boun sigh and drag them to the restaurant and went to their table which they were sitting before... And Boun saw the person with that boy sitting at a table ... The boy eating fast like he was starving Suddenly he saw the boy choked food then he saw the person giving the boy a glass of water and patting his back ..... Then the boy smiled at him again started to eat so the person looking at him and ruffles the boy's hair..... Suddenly the person look at Boun' and then Boun realized he was staring at them for some times. Then he immediately looked away and started to drink his coffee.

"Phi'boun let's come here often I like this coffee taste..... Phi did you see the person and begger boy ?? I didn't see them ... I want to meet that person again" Santa pouted while saying that so Boun hummed and again looked at the table where that person was sitting....

Out side raining so hard and he saw the person looking outside..... The person still wearing the mask suddenly he saw the person saying something to the boy who still eating and got up and walked towards the exit ...... The Boun saw he running crossing the road even it's raining hard out side then he disappeared from Boun's eye sight so Boun thought that person is leaving the boy in the restaurant and trick the boy but he understood he was wrong and saw the person coming back running and he was wet because of the rain and there was an umbrella and a jacket The person walked towards the counter and payed for the food and buy more things and went to the boy and put the jacket on him and Gave him the umbrella and walked to exit with the boy But it's started to raining hard more.. So the person looked at outside and sigh .... A car parked in the other side of the road . Suddenly someone get out of the car and ran inside the restaurant with an umbrella and bow down in front of the person but he quickly made him stood straight and looked around to make sure no one saw him so he took the umbrella and the three of them walked to the car get inside then drove away . Little did they know Boun still watching them....... Boun was wondering who was that person and he startled when his elder brother called him .....
Then he realized that he was staring at the way that person went the whole time......

(Boun)