Shawn and Dana hookup 👀

Narrator: Shawn had his plans set with Dana he wanted to rekindle what was left of their previous relationship. Dana was also excited to see Shawn after class. Shawn pages Dana to tell her that he wants to eat at a close by restaurant on campus called Marina restaurant and for her to him there. Shawn already books a table for two and is waiting for Dana to arrive.

Dana: Shawn!

Shawn: Hey Dana! I got us a table. The food is pretty good here

Dana: The menu looks great. What are you going to order?

Shawn: Maybe a burger and fries

Dana: I think I want to share the same plate with you

Narrator: Shawn's eyes widen 👀 he honestly thought he'd be making the first move on Dana, but it seems she's openly flirtatious with him.

Shawn: Huh? Sure, no problem 😊

Dana: Shawn, how are you. I know it's been such a long time since we hung out. I know you and Angela were really strong at one point.

Shawn: Yeah, Angela and I decided to break things off and just be friends.

Narrator: Dana was happy to hear Shawn say he and Angela broke up. Dana knew back in high school how people considered Shawn and Angela to be couple goals. She had wished Shawn could have put as much effort into their relationship as he did with Angela

Dana: Oh , ok, so what happened with us. We were going well until you broke it off

Shawn "nervously"😬says: Welp, I just think I was at a different place in my life.

Dana: You know Shawn, I never really got over you. I was heartbroken when you broke things off with us.

Narrator: Shawn is bewildered 😳 he didn't expect Dana to admit she still has feelings for him. Shawn definitely was not affected with the break-up in the way Dana was. But he still wanted to console her.

Shawn: Dana, I didn't know I hurt you that badly. I'm sorry

Dana: How about you make it up to me!

Shawn: 👀👀👀👀👀😲😲😲

Dana: Haha 😄 why do you look so shocked 😲 you're sorry right! Let's kiss and make up.

Narrator: Shawn was shook. He didn't think it would be this easy to get Dana into bed. But I guess she proved him wrong. They didn't even wait for the burger & fries to come they went straight to Shawn's dorm room.

Shawn: Well, this is my dorm room

Dana: Oh, and it's a single makes my job a little easier tonight. *kisses Shawn*

Shawn *kisses* her back, and they start removing each other's clothes and begin having sex