Eddie x yn

Pt.?) you woke up at 6 am and looked at Eddie and he was asleep and he looked absolutely ADORABLE then you kissed his head before getting up and going into the kitchen and making breakfast and once you did you make pancakes for Eddie and toast for you and then he wakes up and comes out then he eats his food"thanks love" . "Np Ed's " you smile and hug him and get dressed in your clothes for school and you look at Eddie "Ed's we have school get ready " "can we just skip?" "No Ed's today is the day where you find out if you got into the class of 86 or not " Eddie nods and gets dressed then it was now 7am so you guys left for school and once you were there you saw robin "robin! " you yell and run over to her"yn!" She hugs you and you hug her back "why haven't you been at school lately?" Robin giggles "Eddie has been sick " you lie since you couldn't think of anything else then that night (the first chapter) you look down and think 'dose Steve know that me and Ed's are together now..?' You think to yourself "Robin dose Steve know me and Ed's are together or no.." "yea he's jelous as hell tho " you giggle and say bye before going to find Eddie then you see him and run over to him and hug him"hi Ed's!" You smile "hi love " he smiles and kissed you before leaving and going into his class to find out if he got in or not 'I hope I get in' Eddie thinks to himself "so the people that got in is Jason.c chrissy.c dustin.h gareth.e Steve.h nancy.w and Jonathan.b" the princeable says then Eddie looks down and tears up "I-I didn't get in... i tried i really did..." Eddie gets up and leaves but before he did Jason trips him over "freak " Jason says then Eddie gets up and runs out of the room and he bumps into you "hi Eddie!" You smile then quickly stop when you see him crying "my sweet boy what's wrong?.." "I-I didn't get in..." Eddie says hugging you and crying so you take him home and you see his uncle there so his uncle Wayne takes him inside and puts him to bed "bye wayne " "bye yn" Wayne waves bye before watching you leave..