The Wedding

Few years later, the two living dolls moved to Porcelania, a fictional city wherein living porcelain dolls like them live. Time came when Michael proposed to Gabriella.

Michael and Gabriella had been deeply in love for as long as they could remember. They spent their days exploring the picturesque streets of Porcelania, hand in hand, creating memories filled with laughter and joy. One sunny afternoon, as they wandered through a quaint park, Michael got down on one knee, holding out a delicate porcelain ring to Gabriella.

"Gabriella, my dearest love, will you marry me?" Michael asked, his voice filled with anticipation.
Tears of joy welled up in Gabriella's eyes as she nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, Michael! A thousand times yes!"
The news of their engagement spread like wildfire through Porcelania, and the entire town rejoiced in the love of their two cherished dolls. The townsfolk quickly began preparations for the most magical wedding the porcelain world had ever seen.

Porcelania's finest seamstresses worked tirelessly to create exquisite wedding attire for Michael and Gabriella. Gabriella's dress was made of the softest lace, adorned with delicate pearls and sequins, while Michael wore a tailored tuxedo with a porcelain boutonniere. The town's skilled craftsmen constructed a beautiful chapel, decorated with flowers made of porcelain petals that never wilted.

Finally, the big day arrived, and the chapel was filled with an air of anticipation. The town's mayor, also a porcelain doll, officiated the ceremony as Michael and Gabriella exchanged their vows. The room was filled with love and joy as the couple sealed their promises with a delicate porcelain kiss.