Mommy's Little Whore

Ellie's boney fingers dug into your hips as she pulled you closer to her, an evil grin on her lips. She knew you were a brainless slut for her as you came to her every evening after work. A "de-stress" method you'd told her. she was kind of right, but really, you just didn't want to face being alone with yourself. Being with her meant forgetting about life for a few hours and getting used.

"If you want this, Y/N, you're going to have to be a good girl for me and stop moving. Can you do that for 2 seconds?" She seethed at you, demonic voice louder than her 'real' voice. You nodded at her, rolling your eyes when you thought she wasn't looking.

"I saw that you, stupid. Little. Girl." She hissed. Fuck. Her hand reached up to your neck and squeezed slightly, earning a gasp from you. A wretched cackle escaped her lips as she sat herself where her hands once held.

"El, please." You whispered with the little amount of breath you had left, eyes filling with ecstasy fuelled tears. She didn't know that though, hands slowly pulling away.

"I'm sorry." She breathed. This was the first and probably the only time she would ever mutter those words. The most normal she'd ever been since that thing took over her. Smirking, you grabbed her hands and kissed them gently before putting them near your neck again.

"Do it. I dare you." You giggled.

"You really are a dumb slut, aren't you?" She returned to her usual dominant self as quick as it had diminished.

"Only for you."

"Yes, only for me. Understood?"

"Yes," You smirked slightly knowing your next word was going to get you what you wanted, "mommy."

You watched as the cogs turned in her head and her hands squeezed at your neck again. Not even a second later, she pulled herself off of you and balanced your legs over her shoulders.

You let out a shallow moan at the swift action and felt Ellie smile against the skin she was just kissing. Goosebumps spread across your body as she spread your legs and pulled a bloody finger through your folds, collecting your wetness. The coldness of her finger against your throbbing clit made you almost orgasm then and there. You shivered in sheer pleasure at the eye contact she was making as she inched closer.

Once her tongue made contact with your cunt you cried out in delight, back arching. For a possessed woman, she sure as hell knew how to make you feel good. Suddenly, you felt two of her fingers push into you, causing a series of moans to fall out of your mouth.

"Ellie-" You moaned. "I'm going to cum. Please-"

Just as you were about cum, you felt her fingers slide out of you and her tongue stop pressing against your clit.

"Please what? Tell me what you want or I'll never let you cum again. I mean that. Dumb whore." She snickered.

"Make me cum, El. You make me feel good. Please, El." You begged.

"Please, El. El, make me cum. Please. Please. Please." She mimicked which made the knot in your stomach tighten even more. The more she degraded you the closed you got to orgasming just from the sound of her voice. You loved the way she made you feel, inside and out. She made you feel special in some gory, fucked up way. She was a coldhearted killer, possessed and bloody in all her glory, but not when it came to you. Yes she was still all those things but she treated you like a porcelain doll with a price too high for anyone's liking, gentle but rough when she wanted to be.

Pushing two fingers into you and dragging a deep red claw across your already erect nipple, you squealed, hoping this time she'd be generous and let you cum.

Feeling your walls clench, she ushered you on, pressing a thumb to your clit. This sent you over the edge, causing you to arch your back and throw your head backwards, a loud moan erupting from deep inside of you.

"That's my good girl. All for mommy."