Chapter One{Volpina}

Lila was walking to her new school, Collège Françoise Dupont. Lila was ready to be the queen bee of the school and Adrien's girlfriend.

Expect Lila didn't know she had a slight problem. That problem being a person, the school Princess Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Everyone loved Marinette due to the Dupain-Cheng "effect". She was pretty, outgoing, kind, helpful and had an effect on everyone.

Lila arrived at school and took a deep breath. Lila's reign of lies began today, at this middle school. Lila began to walk up the stairs to see two girls talking about Prince Ali and his upcoming project. That noticed Lila and waved to her. Lila waved back.

"Hi, I am Lila, and I am new here" Lila introduced herself to the two girls. Rose and Juleka introduced themselves to Lila too.

"Where you too talking about Prince Ali?" Lila asked innocently to the two girls. "Yes, we are" Rose replied. Lila was goin to clam to knowing Prince Ali personally.

Lila was about to about to spin her story until Marinette's and Alya walked to the girls. "Morning girls" Alya greeted to Rose and Juleka.

"Morning Rose. Moring Juleka" Marinette said with a smile. Rose and Juleka blushed at Marinette's smile.

Lila rolled her eyes at Marinette. "Rose, how was your FaceTime chat with Prince Ali?" Asked Alya. "It was good" Rose answered. Lila began to grow worried.

Lila can't use the Prince Ali Story since Rose knew him. Though Lila had a different stories she could use. Then Marinette turned around to talk to Lila.

"Hi, I'm Marinette. Welcome to Collège Françoise Dupont" Mairnette says to Lila. Lila gives a fake smile to Marinette. "Hi, I am Lila Rossi" Lila said.

"Come with use, we will give a tour of the school" Alya offered to Lila. "I would like that" Lila says in fake sweet voice. Alya, Marinette, and Lila walked off to enter the school. Then saw Chloé and Sabrina.

Sabrina was carrying Chloé's stuff and Chloé was talking about herself. Chloé saw Marinette's and took her stuff from Sabrina.

The three girls walked to Chloe and Sabrina and introduced began again. "Are you doing anything after school?" Chloé asked. Chloé wanted to spend more time with Marinette.

"I must work on some homework that I missed" Marinette replied. Sabrina smiled maybe she get extra time with their school Princess. "You can join me after school. I can help catch you help" Sabrina offered.

Chloé gives a Sabrina a warning glares. Sabrina jumped at the glare. Marinette notices this and say "The three of us can do it together". Chloe dropped the glare and Sabrina took a quick breath.

"We can do at daddy hotel. When we're there we can visit Jagged Stone" Chloe said. Lila idea of lie about knowing Jagged and written a song about her was out the window.

Still Lila had more stories to tell everyone. Then Nino, Mad and Kim walked up the girl. Other introductions again for the third time.

"Hey Nino, I heard your working on a short new film" Alya wonder. Lila though of perfect to lie or knowing Steven Basielberg.

"I am I hope to meet Steven Basielberg himself. In the future of course" Nino said. Lila was about to say something butt Marinette beat to her to it. "Well Thomas maybe can help you" Marinette stated.

Lila was growing inside. Third time with bad luck and lost a third story. Everyone agrees with what Marinette's said. After that Chloé, Sabrina, Max, Kim, and Nino left.

The three girls left and walked to the stairs. They walked up their stairs to the second floor of the school. There we see Adrien waiting for Marinette's so he can ask her a question.

One last introduction was done. Thank God no more introductions to anyone! Adrien was about to ask a question when Lila cut him off.

"I heard Ladybug have a best friend!" Lila shouted. Alya, Adrien, and Marinette's looks at her but looked at her if she was crazy.

"Are you okay?" Asked Alya. Lila took a deep breath and can tell one of her 'stories'. "I am Alya. I heated Ladybug has a best friend. Ladybug best fiend is———" Lila was about to finish but was cut off. By Adrien Agreste himself and was about to ask his question.

"Would you like join for an upcoming photo shoot?" asked Adrien. Marinette let out of giggles and become red a little. "I like that. When is it?" Marinette replied.

Adrien laughed at blushing. "It's in two days at the park" Adrien told her. Lila was getting sick of this. Like La left to going the library and went to find a table.

Lila found a table and was began to get angrier. "My chances with Adrien, gone! I hate you, Marinette!" Lila shouted and slammed her hands in the table.

Then Akuma butterfly flying in the library and land on her bracelet. "Volpina, I am Hawk Moth. I'm giving you the power of illusion, from now on, your lies will come to life. Gain Ladybug and Cat Noir's trust and convince them you're a real superhero, then betray them and bring them and bring me their Miraculous." Hawk Moth offered her form his lair.

Lila smiled at this and replied saying. "It would be my pleasure, Hawk Moth." She transforms into Volpina and targets Marinette first.