3 - Andrea's feelings

(Andrea's Point Of View)

Karlos hurt me a lot.

It does affect my emotional feelings, but it doesn't affect my feelings for him.

Last night, I cried in my bed, and fell into sleep in my pillow full of tears. I am shattered. I am not fine.

I like him, he got the looks, he got the talents, he got sense of humor, he is strong, he is kind, he is everything.

By the way, we were in a hotel, somewhere in Cebu, coz we were going to have a Hawak Kamay Fans' Day.

This morning somebody woke me up around 9am. The doorbell is ringing, I was wiping the sleep off my eye. I am hoping that it is Karlos. I hope he is the one who rings the bell that the moment I opened it he'll hug me right up and say sorry.

I looked in the peephole.

But it wasn't him, instead the lady standing before the door is a staff. I opened up and she told me "Miss Andy, you can go at the restaurant downstairs now. Buffet Breakfast is waiting for the team.". "Ok. I will follow. Maybe in 30 minutes." I answered politely.

I had a quick session in the shower and I brushed my teeth. I wore a simple white tank top with my blue floral skirtt and coral sandals. I blowdried my hair, put a little powder on my face, a light lipstick and a spalsh of perfume. I let my hair down and took my favorite pair of sunglasses, my little piece of disguise.

I went down to the restaurant with some of the staff. And as I reached the restaurant, Karlos is already there. I think he saw me. But he pretended he didn't.

I here some voices whispering "Hey, is that Andrea Brillantes? And she is with Karlos! What does this mean?", "I want to take a picture with them.", "Where Karlos goes, Andrea follows. Tsss."

The last statement I heard hurt me again. Ouch. So what do they mean? I am a stalker? I am a feeler? I am a feeling-girlfriend girl?

Ugh.

Well, I think eating will entertain me a bit.

So I went to the buffet counters and got a little bit of everything. I noticed that Karlos stayed in the table, while the rest of us is getting food for ourselves. I wonder why.

As I went back to our team's long long long table, I realized that there is no other empty seat rather than that seat beside Karlos.

Great. Greatly Awkward.

I just stared at no where, holdin my plate, standing before the end of the table.

"Andrea, hey Andrea!"

My stylist snapped me out.

"Oh. Yeah?"

"Sit down and eat."

"Where?"

"Beside Karlos. That's the only available seat, can't you see?"

Really Now.

~ end of chapter ~