Chapter 3

( Previously)

Tae : Come here and eat lunch with me and don't dare to skip your meals. ( deep voice )

Yn : Ohk ( shivered )

( Present)

The couple start eating and tae was again and again taking glances at yn & yn couldn't help but blush.

Tae chuckled and smiled softly seeing his cute wife, but there moment was disturbed by someone entering to the cabin , I was Mr Lee.

Tae: Mr Lee where are your manners?

Hearing this name yn started shivering in fear because she doesn't like the creepy way Mr Lee look at her .

Mr Lee : Mr Kim please collaborate with my company.

Tae : I can't Mr Lee and get out of here .

Tae looked at Yn and saw how scared she was from Mr Lee , and then he held her hand caressing it assuring her nothing will happen, and  he will protect her, he is there with her , yn just nodded still scared holding tae's hand tightly.

Mr Lee : Ooo, Mrs Kim , you are looking sexy as always!

He exclaimed looking at her up and down, checking her out, and it didn't got unnoticed by tae making him boil in rage and anger.

Yn just looked down , with tears in her eyes , her hands were shaking so tae held it more tightly trying to calm her down.

Mr Lee : Aww baby no need to be sca-

He was cut off by a strong punch given by tae making him land on the floor , he was beating him continuously until he saw yn's miserable state , she was shaking while crying hard , her eyes only showed fear .

Tae stopped and went to her and hugged her tightly.

Tae : Mr Lee , Get out of here before I do something more horrible with you ( deep scary voice )

Tae's eyes were blood shot red seeing someone's filthy eyes on his love.

TBC.....

Please don't forget to vote and follow me , and do share your thoughts, it means a lot to me .