Prologue

The blooming and beautiful flowers mark the starting of spring. The flowers hum along to the cheeky bird chirps. Bees look for delicious nectars that the flowers produce, if you were a bee, I bet you'd also love the sweet nectar, it was heaven.

Everything was perfect, it was a beautiful day. The rays of sunshine pass through windows, humans waking up from their deep slumber only to find flowers blooming,epic spring.

Her eyelids move, revealing her breath-taking brown pupils. Slowly, her head that was glued towards the pillow, wakes up and her eyes trying to put everything back together.

8 : 10 a.m.
-
She slowly crept down,her two feet balancing her body, her whole body and limbs ache, most probably was an impact from the long journey of sleeping, not moving.
Stepping onto the cold concrete floor of the bathroom, she grabbed her towel and headed straight towards the mirror. The clear mirror reflected her face, she examined her face and without hesitating, she twisted the knob of the tap.

The cold water splashing her pale face,cleansing the dirt.
After a refreshing shower, she stepped out and caressed her wet and damp hair.
She picked an outfit, spesifically, a dull pink sweater.

"April! I missed you! " a voice called her out of the blue. Both her limbs in the air,signalling April to come to her.
"Hey, Angel. I missed you also!" she cried.

April's Part Of View.
______________________________

Today is the first day after high school re-opens. I love and hate school at the same time. I guess my adrenalin kept me living ; surviving through this risky and difficult path of life of mine.
Sure, I had my crush, you had yours. But what happened last year was unpredictable. I swore to my self, I won't place any high feelings towards anybody. I won't trust anybody anymore,well, of course, except for Angel.

Now for Angel, she's the apple of the eye. Hot damn, she could ruin your hormones in a few seconds. She was my best friend. She was there through my thick and thin. She's the main for last year's problem. Popular,beautiful,smart and dazzling. She had beautiful curves, her auburn curls and high cheekbones marks it all. Her on-fleek eyebrows gave her an extra 10+ marks.
Together : full marks.

We went to class,arm in arm, like bestfriends would do.
I changed over the past few weeks. I dyed my blonde hair black. I wanted it to be black so that I won't look like a typical white girl that moves her boobs from side to side or some accentual freak.

"Look. It's that whore. She decided to dye her hair black,huh?"
"I know. Look at her hair. What difference can she make even if she dyed her hair? Dumb little twat."

I tried to hold the tears in, although I'm mentally crying.

You people don't know me,
None of you do.

I whispered to myself, I used to be the one that could throw hefty punches or high kicks and all those silly ass nonsense but now I look like a wilted leaf or most probably a stunted tree.

"Megan, Molly, don't you have work to do?" Angel snorted, cocking her eyebrows towards the pail and the dirty cloth behind them.
I just realized that they were the problematic twins. Ah, they were in detention. These two twins were famous around the school. Megan, the older sister, had long wavy curls and a plump body. It was a nice plump,she wasn't fat, it was just a slight hourglass body shape of hers.
Molly who was the younger nanny, she had a bob hair cut. Her eyes were sky blue,glittering her pupils together.  She's a little bit shorter than her twin sister.
Both were daredevils.

The two twins rolled their eyes and grunted,the younger punk pulled her sister's arm and they went back to cleaning the windows.

"How was your holiday? Anyways,don't worry about Megan and Molly, they are always like that. Dumbfucks." she cursed and laughed. I was used to Angel's cursing and giggles. Her laugh is contagious for some reasons. I seem to get it why boys chase her. She's gorgeous.

"It was nice. I felt fake for the past few weeks but i managed to survive. Megan seems nice, It was just. Molly. She deserves a shoe in her face." I started blurting out nonsense as I continue speaking.

We went into class,got ourselves a seat and waited for the teacher. This whole sight of the class sickens me. It's so noisy and suffocating over here. I can barely breath. The tension of couples flirting was tense,it felt like my whole world was going topsy turvy.

A blonde woman walks towards us and greeted us.
"Hey. Remember me?" the woman speaks. Her voice was soft and rhythmic.

It was Rae. She changed so much. She got rid of her big round and nerdy glasses,her bum starting to form into a beautiful peach booty

Puberty. I thought.
Oh,not to mention those damn curls on her hair. They look so fine I wonder if her hair was natural or fake.
Sure do,she's gonna get fans this semester.

"Woah. Are you the Rae i used to know? Where is your bae though." i joked slightly. The bae was her round glasses.

Till I hear a voice calling me from behind.

––––––––——––––––––––––––––

Hello, dear readers!

I basically never wrote a book before so rn I'm very afraid on what will happen to my grammar and my plot
I hope you guys read it with all your heart and rate it from 1-10. I would like to see what you suggest also.

Thank you for everything ♡
XOXO, PumpkinPink ✨