Epilogue

Few minutes later, Adi came out, tears in his eyes glistened, the smile on his face wide as ever, he'd never looked happier, everyone got up excited, waiting for him to speak, "Toh?" Ram asked impatiently, "Guys, it's a boy! I have a son. Oh god, he is so beautiful." His friends cheered out loud at hearing this giving him a big hug.

Ram and Priya entered the roomand found Bri awake holding the baby, they walked to her side, Priya slowly held the baby in her arms, cradling him. Ram smiled widely, "I am so proud of you, Bri. I am going to spoil him so much." He said, Bri laughed, "I love you too, Ram"
He kissed her forehead, and turned to the baby. "Hello Ayush beta, It's me, Ram uncle!" Ram spoke softly to the baby who stared at him back. "offo, uncle makes me sound so old, mei toh young hoon" Priya chuckled at his statement, carrying the baby, it hit her that, she would have also held one of her own if it wasn't for what she went through, and Ram immediately understood the turmoil, he looked at her, "Priya, I know ki jo hua who humare liye bohut tough tha, but I promise you, ki jo kuch bhi ho, mei hamesha tumhara saath hoonga. I love you so much, our time will come." He said kissing her forehead, she smiled back at him with tears. "Tum bohut strong ho, Priya. Actually, tum dono, mujhe pata hai ki, yeh sab mushkil hai, par, Ansh lucky hai ki uske life mei Priya aur Ram hai." Bri said, who was lying on the bed, resting. They walked to her with her baby, "Thank you, He's indeed beautiful". Adi just walked in, who brought Bri something to eat. Looking at the three, Ram and Priya leaves the room.

As days pass by, Everyone gets back to their routine, Ram goes to his office, Priya goes to her college, Ram makes sure he is home before 8pm to have dinner with his wife and his family, at times, his friends join as well. He sure does love spending time with the newest member, who only gets adorable day by day. The family grew stronger, Nandini, Ram and Priya spent more time together, eventually the duo relieves her of her guilt. Meera ma continues giving Ram the best food and pampers him, Priya does get jealous, but deep inside, she is happy, they were happy.

Everything was going quite well for a year, no big drama, no plot twists, nothing, it was peaceful. Priya and Ram were in there room, blowing the candle, celebrating their second anniversary, "eh do saal tumhare saath, mein aur kuch nahi maang saktha hoon" Ram said hugging his wife, she looked ta him with admiration, "Mei kuch soch rahi thi..." he looked at her curiously, "kya?" She took a deep breath, it wasn't that she felt uncomfortable saying it, but it was that fear that held her, but she decided its time she overcame it. "I want to start trying. Main ready hoon" Ram could see the fear in her eyes, understanding that the previous miscarriage did leave a scar, it was scary for him too, "Priya, are you sure? Koi pressure nahi hai, not from me, or our family." He said holding her hand, she smiled, at that moment, looking into his eyes that held love and concern, her fears lessened to a greater amount, "I am sure, with you by my side, I am sure. We don't for sure what might happen, but right now, at this moment, all I know that, mein humare baccho ki maa banna chahthi hoon, I might have never said this out loud but, I've always wanted to be a mother, and parent them together with the world's best father, mujhe pata hai, ki yeh title mere liye, aapse zyaada koi aur deserve nahi kartha. So, Mr. Kapoor, what about you?" he looked at her awestruck, and then gave his signature smile, one that quickens her heart beat, "Yes... yes. Priya, I love you, oh my god, tumhe idea bhi hai ki main tumse kitna pyaar karta hoon? Tum dekho, I'll be the daddy cool, yeah" looking at him so excited, made her grin widely.

"Thank you for coming to into my life" she said, he swiftly placed a kiss, "Thank you for being my life" she let out a laugh, "Mr. Kapoor, aap bohut cheesy hain." Ram rolled his eyes, "Really Priya, after all this time? Main cheesy hoon, deal with it." Lifting her in his arms, she let out a squeal, "Ram!!" it was his turn to laugh, "Yes darling?" she smiled, as they both celebrated that night passionately with love, and much more.

They consulted a doctor, the city's best, of course, it's Ram Kapoor from Bandra obviously, who gave advice on how it make it easier without much medicines, Their family and friends were right there, supporting them all along their journey, It wasn't easy, seeing the single line disheartened them, but they didn't lose hope. Ram always made sure, Priya was comfortable, and made sure that he didn't make her feel like this was a chore, it wasn't, she knew. And finally that day came, when they knew, there is gonna be a new addition, a little Ram or a little Priya.

Her pregnancy was again a difficult journey, with ram being all over protective annoying Priya, but she understood that he just wanted to protect her and their baby, and Ram also understood that all of this was only making her feel suffocated, talking it out, they had come to a compromise. The grandmothers were waiting for their grandchild, to spoil that little baby so much, give it all their love. And as Priya went through labour, Ram tried his best to keep up with her, poor man was panicking, but he put Priya's need first, knowing that she needs him more than ever.

And there she was, Little Pihu Kapoor, a spitting image of Priya, but it was clear that she was Ram Kapoor's daughter. The father-daughter duo always knew how to outsmart their mom, thought at times, no, most times, they get scolded together, and then came her little sister, Prachi, another precious one. And again, being a parent wasn't easy as well, but overcoming and facing every problems, hand in hand, side by side, made them stronger, better, and more in love. Ram often brings flowers for his girls, they have their staurday movie nights, game nights, cuddling session, bed time stories, breakfast together, and of course some alone quality time.

Lesser the drama, more happier they were, they had their ups and down, but in the ending Ram and Priya found each other and their family. They had their happy ending together.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very late ending, I know. But I am glad I completed this story, ahh, my very first one . Honestly, it has been a year since I even wrote anything, so it will take me time to get back to my writing skills, but I'll try, since I've got some time on my hands. 

Thank you all for giving so much love for this story, I really do appreciate it, every vote, every comment makes me happy. And I am sorry to keep y'all waiting for the last one. But I have finished this, and I am so glad. Once again, Thank you... This feels like I'm a giving a speech or somethin, lol. Anyways, I'll try my best to finish the other ones, but it's going to be a bit difficult, since I have been off track, but let's see. 

Happy weekend!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️