Saiki K- Saiki

As you and Saiki walked towards the restaurant where his old classmates were waiting, you couldn't help but feel a little nervous. You had been married to Saiki for a few years now, and you loved him more than anything in the world. You knew that his past crush, Teruhashi Kokomi, would be there, and you were worried about how she would react to seeing you with Saiki.

As you entered the restaurant, you saw Teruhashi sitting at a table with Saiki's old classmates. She looked up and saw you, and you could see the jealousy in her eyes. Saiki introduced you to everyone, and they all welcomed you warmly.

As the evening wore on, Teruhashi became more and more aggressive towards you. She kept trying to get close to Saiki and flirt with him, but he was completely oblivious to her advances. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore.

Teruhashi stood up and approached you, her eyes blazing with anger. "Who do you think you are?" she demanded. "Saiki belongs to me, and I won't let you take him away from me!"

You stood up to face her, your own eyes filled with determination. "Saiki is my husband," you said firmly. "He loves me, not you. You need to accept that and move on."

Teruhashi's eyes narrowed, and she lunged at you. You dodged her attack and countered with a swift kick, sending her sprawling to the ground. She got up and charged at you again, but you were ready for her this time. You feinted left, then struck her with a powerful punch, knocking her out cold.

Saiki's old classmates looked on in shock as you stood over Teruhashi's unconscious body. Saiki himself was completely unfazed by the whole thing, as if it was just another day in the life of a psychic.

As the evening drew to a close, you and Saiki walked home together. You felt a deep sense of love and gratitude towards him, knowing that he had chosen you above all others. You knew that Teruhashi could never come between you, and that you and Saiki were meant to be together forever.