Chapter 1

This time, there it is. Stephanie and I are a real couple. After this dreamy weekend in Knokke, I have a full girlfriend. I don't mean to say I only had one portion of a girlfriend until this weekend, but after two months of waiting and suffering together, we finally had sex.

And it was the happiest moment of my life, like all the moments I've spent with her since that famous Year One, September 8, 1979.

I wake up slowly. Now, when I wake up, I no longer believe in a dream, I know that I will find my girlfriend near me, moreover, as usual, she is completely glued to my body. For two months, I spent most of my nights this way, and hardly got any sleep. Impossible with such a girl in my arms. This weekend, I learned that she hadn't slept well either. At first, no doubt, but the more we advanced in our relationship, the more she burned with desire and the less she knew how to sleep.

I can't believe today that she made me swallow that she wanted to have sex in three years for our birthday. Then she told me that girls hate sex, it is disgusting and painful, and girls agree on having sex to please their boyfriend, but if I love her, I don't have to ask her, I don't have to give her pain. Her friends told me the same, but they were joking, taking advantage of my poor knowledge in girls, other than in the books.

I thought we were going to be able to sleep better now, but we have never enough, and the nights seem even shorter.

During two months of university, besides classes, I learned a lot about girls. I thought I knew what was needed about this special species. The more I learned, the less I understood, it's not like math. In any case, I learned a little bit about female pleasure, about girls' expectations, about what makes them happy... But above all, I learned Stephanie. After all, she is the only one who matters, my best friend, my girlfriend now. What about the others? I learned that a girl can be my friend, that a girl can be awesome and not just a throwaway conquest item. 

And yet, I think that I have yet so much to discover.

Stephanie told me that all her friends like me, I am their typical boyfriend description. Her friends insist all the time. But I am not sure, everything sounds like a mockery. I want to believe them, but I have such a long history of people bullying me and mocking me that it's difficult to take.

As soon as I open my eyes, I see her. It's not a dream. I'm used to it now, when I open my eyes, I know it's not a moon shot, Stephanie is lying in my arms.

But now she is naked, and I feel her skin against mine, I feel her breasts pressed against me. And that is new. I had never known this. It's fantastic. In two months, I had only been able to see her boobs for a few seconds, including once in a moment when my will to wait for the date chosen by my girlfriend for our first sex had been severely tested.

It's beautiful, it's sweet, a girl who sleeps, with dishevelled hair, a little matted, slow and regular breathing, confident to be in the arms, undoubtedly in the shelter. I don't want to move, just want to enjoy Stephanie's body against mine. It is divine. And would I have to leave this well-being to go into economics? 

Reasonably, I end up getting up gently and heading for the door, before the alarm goes off.

— Frederic, my girlfriend murmurs in a voice still sleepy. Come back, I have to tell you something.

Slowly, I approach the bed looking at her. She smiles at me and my eyes follow the lighter spot of the sun on her chin, then, distracted, they descend to her breasts hidden by the red quilt. She clings to me to make me fall beside her.

— Where are you going? Don't you know that I love sex to wake up?

No. I didn't know. I didn't know anything about her desires until this weekend. I learned that she was great in bed, and she didn't behave as a young girl who just had her first experience.