Chapter 3 (Edited)

Tyler's POV

Finally made it to my classroom, and with just a few more minutes to spare. I went in the room and took my seat by the back window, yes, cliche, I know. I looked over and blushed when I saw my crush and classmate, Anne Kirijo, smiling and greeting the others as they enter the room, then going back to talk to her friends. I shook my head to stop blushing & faced the blackboard, as the teacher walked inside with the school bell ringing, indicating thar class finally started.

~Timeskip~

The bell rang and it's finally time for lunch. I took out the lunch bag I had brought with me and decided, 'It's a good weather today, let's eat at the rooftop.' I walked outside the classroom and bought something to drink from the vending machine, and proceeded to the rooftop, where some students had a similar idea to eat outside.

I went and sat by the bench with the most shade and has no one sitting by it. Opening my lunch box and started to think what happened that morning as I ate my lunch of rice, fried chicken and some vegetables. 'I wonder what happened to that pup...I should really pack some sauce for my vegetables...their kinda bland without it.'

After finishing up my lunch and packing it up, I decided to stay for a bit for some fresh air. 'This breeze feels nice....' I opened my eyes as I let out a sigh, 'Today is just like yesterday... Only that dog was not a part of my routine.' Carrying my lunch bag with me, I went back to the classroom, just ready for this day to end.

~Timeskip~

The final bell had rang, the day finally ending. Since I'm not a part of the cleaning duty today, I might as well go home early. I picked up my bag and sent a text to Trisha that I'm going home. With the message sent, I started to walk home as the same route this morning, but with reverse locations.

Passing by the bridge, I looked at the water below to see... A BOX?! I rushed down by the bridge and threw my bag and phone into the grass and jumped into the knee length river, retrieving the box.  I set it down under the bridge and collected my stuff. I went by the box again and opened it, wondering what's inside. It looked to be an old stuffed rabbit, like the one from Alice in W*nderland. Then, a blue orb came from the rabbit's tie, shining a light bright enough to cover my eyes.

There stood in front of me was a girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and wearing a blue dress similar to Alice, but with a patterned apron of hearts, spades, clovers and diamonds. As well as white socks, some Mary Janes, a black headband with a bow, and what caught my eye the most, on her neck sat a small glass bottle necklace, containing 10 golden stars inside of it. The rabbit had turned to a young boy shorter than the girl, with white hair and red eyes, wearing a velvet vest with gold trimmings, a long sleeved shirt, maroon knee length shorts, white socks, and black leather shoes. On his head sat white rabbit ears and a top hat, on his neck an old watch with antique designs.

"Hello Tyler Rodriguez. My name is Rina, and this is my partner, Ken. Due to your kind heart, we have decided that you are worthy enough to grant your wishes." The girl-Rina-stated with a bit of a playful tone on her voice.

WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!