space crush, soobin

{ my planet's hero and fries }
prompt 3 entry for kpop fiesta

{ my planet's hero and fries } prompt 3 entry for kpop fiesta

Soobin craved for fries before Angela operated on him. And this happened everytime she decided to finally start her project ' Syca '. Soobin would send her out on an expedition to fetch something from earth that was now a deliberated mass of dark black speck in the universe. As human it was fair on his behalf to crave for food and it was her responsibility to take care of Soobin as long as he would let her operate on him with his consent.

Angie was rather being generous with his last wishes , and she thought of those observations to help build Syca's psychotechnical response embeds. For that it was important to comprehend his emotions before programming his heart. " Get that kid something like diamonds or something when it rains on Venus  , Angie "  , Dahee, her obnoxious neighbour exclaimed as he peeked through the a window of his house.

Angie who was on the way to her garage , smiles ," that's on fucking Jupiter " .

Soobin had a crush on Angela ever since she joined Hanyang university as a foreign transferee but it has all changed when he had blindly fallen for her trap. The world was ending before the intergalactic space war took place for 199 days before Earth was banished into a speck of unidentified mass in the vast vicinity of the universe. 

He was almost in love with Angela's delicate ways of life at the university  , her way of balancing solving exceptionally complicated math integrals to making loads of friends within a week of her admission to partying with them every weekend. Angie sounded too much of a pick me to his friends , but Soobin only saw Angela walk inside the corridors of Hanyang , her soft mahogany brown hair , bold crimson lipstick swiped on her lips, head to toe covered in puma apparels; at the end of the day she spoke native Korean and talked to everyone she met.

Angie sighed as he walked inside the small cabin , "Sorry , er the earth...seemed to have run out of fries ", she says waving her hands and walks towards the table and hops for a seat on to it. He sat on the ground quietly as his head ran in circles . He observed Angela sit on the table with her head drooped and as usual unsuccessful on her expedition as the light from the small window beside glistened on her face.

" You destroyed my home , isn't it ? ".

" Answer me  , Angela , you destroyed my planet, isn't it ? ", he stood up weak and the roots of his wrist chain creaked.

" Angie , you destroyed my home , my planet Earth ", Soobin said as he held his head expressing his resentment.

" Yeah. What are you gonna do about it? ", Angie gazes at him nonchalantly.

She gazed at his tall muscular figure. Soobin had worn a pair of soft beige cardigan and brown flare pants . He looked elegant and stylish such that her friends were in awe at his beauty. He had haircut that made his face appear round with short bangs covering his eyes , forehead soaking in palpable sweat as the room grew hotter and hotter. His cardigan stuck to his skin ; he was arguing about Earth.

Angela stares at him with a smile.

" Well , well I-I am gonna bring justice to my planet..", he says as he brings his hands forward.

"...and  find an another soon and then build our new life there and bring all the people from my plant there and...", he explains with bold gestures with his majestic hands explaining his plan in detail. he argued intensely with eyes widened in shock , raising his voice to defend his statements.

He made no effort to look at Angela with the amount of dismal his heart had to handle. his voice was weak and groggy but he pushed through to make his statement clear. he ate one meal a day since he was captured , refused to drink anything other than water because he was afraid that it could be poisoned although Angela had no such intentions. she assures by taking a bite of the meal each time she served him, just for him to eat yet he was stern. He was starting to grow weak and his skin sagged with fatigue.

" I'm going to transform myself into a powerful robot and then make a plan to capture this planet and it's beings ....".

" We will be so powerful, Angela..", Soobin spoke raising his head to face her.

" We will be so much powerful , Angela. And I won't fall in love with a pathetic cold hearted cyborg like you in my next life there... ".

Angela hopped down the table witnessing Soobin's emotional outburst yet again for the third time this week. Soobin was reluctant to be held hostage , to be brought on her planet where robots hailed the universe , he was reluctant to get his surgery done an everything else Angela tried to explain him. But she failed to understand the frustration Soobin was backed up with . She never understood the pain of losing one's own home planet.  But it was equally Soobin's hatred towards his friends back in college that he agreed to join his crush , Angela who just happened to help him with that. His own set boundaries had backfired on him. He had feelings to hoard , resentment, pain , guilt , shame and all of the emotions her metal heart sensed and ignored.

Upon returning , Angela was sitting on the top of her rooftop observing the swivels of red , blue and green in the atmosphere as the dusty yellow sky faded revealing the glimpse of saturn's rings. Saturn was the closest neighbouring planet showcasing it's majestic rings and the surface of the planet spun winds of destruction.

" I'm sorry ", Soobin said as he observed the sky sitting by her side.

" I was considering maybe like form an army of my own and to start a war again  , but well...I reconsidered because of the fries..".

Angela smiles. Her cheeks glowed pink as she watched  him lick the sauce on the tip of his finger. Soobin seemed to enjoy his serve of fries on the rooftop. he didn't ask her where she got it from well aware that she was going to get mad at it. She watched the sky turn in dark bold patterns of a colours in the sky as the sun shone on the planet that evening . " Are they that good , Syca ? ".

" Yes and chips, and fries, bread , tteokbokki , kimchi and... rice . All of that is good! ".

Angela knows now.

 " Food is foreign to me , even though I am half human. I was programmed to not feel hungry.. ". She explains.

" I don't get hungry and I don't wish to ".

"If you want to operate on me , Angie , please make me feel hungry.. , I love to eat ", Soobin added.

" Noted ", Angie smiles.

" But I will still be born as a strong robot in my next life and then I will build an army to take over this planet... ", he mumbled as a fry hung from his mouth and his eyes glistened at the sight the planets in close proximity to the atmosphere.

"...Then , I'll capture you there and make you my queen " .

" Oh yeah ? ", Angie chuckles at his sense.

" We'll see about that , Syca ".