Chapter 19 getting out of Forced regional bonding time

Time skip a month into Miss New York's pregnancy (I would just like to say that Miss New York donated a couple of her eggs I know none of this makes sense, but honestly really only one person that complains also, I'm making her immortal on this because I want to) the smoke from Canada still affecting the children and New York

"why the fuck does he want us to do this? We can't go because we have kids. and not to mention the fact there's a baby on the way"New York grumbled as Georgia packed for the both of them. "I know. Honey, the kids will be fine and Miss New York will be fine."he said, as he kissed his husband's cheek. "I know but I just don't think that he should expect us to drop everything and then go on some dumb vacation when we should be at home spending time with our family.''New York, said.

"Is there anything else? That would make you not want to go on the trip?"Georgia asked New York. New York nodded. Georgia tilted his head "what is it?" New York sighed and looked away with a brush on his face "cause I can't sleep without you and you're going to be camping and we won't be able to be on the phone all night because you'll be in the woods with no signal and I'll be in Vermont with no signal "Georgia just hug New York and rub his back. New York, put his head on Georgia's shoulder. Then York got an idea."What if we just call him and tell him one of the kids is sick and needs us to stay home."Georgia sighed and kissed his husband's temple."no he knows Ms. New York is staying with us." Georgia said, holding his husband tightly.'My poor baby.'Georgia thought to himself."and have a risk of getting her sick if she's pregnant. She can't be taking care of the kids when one of them is sick It's bad for the baby."I New York said lucky for him. Rochester came into the room, coughing"Dad don't feel good"New York, looked up and mouth thank you and looked back at his"well if you're coming down with something that means your sister is definitely coming down with something I guess I'll call the government and tell him we're not going and because both twins are getting sick Georgia. I'm gonna need you to stay home too. I'm not taking care of two sick kids by myself "New York said, as he was feeling his son's forehead, which was actually hot. Soon Albany came into the room."Daddy and dad I think cough that we're all sick. It's the smoke."Albany said as she continues to cough. New York looked at Georgia."OK call him I'll tell Ms A New York if she can stay in the pool house until the kids feel better"Georgia said as he walked out of the room "all right you two get into bed I'll go get the supplies but first I have to make a call to the government"New York, said the kids left the room, and New York assumed went to the rooms and New York dial the number

Phone call (the gov is bold and New York is normal)

"Hello New York, what can I help you with?"

"Georgia and I can't go to the regional forced bonding trip thingy. All of our kids are sick because of the smoke. If you need proof, I can get one of my kids in here to cough over the phone."

"But you need to go"

"no I need to stay home and take care of my children and so does my husband we have 10 kids and they're all sick"

"New York you guys need to go it's mandatory"

"we're not going and that's final so fuck off "with that New York hung up not willing to hear what he has to say

"I swear to god that man has no regard for other people's lives"New York said out loud as Georgia walked into the room "well that's what happens when he inherits different traits from 13 entirely different people"Georgia says New York laughs at that statement.

Geo looks at him with a smile and a head tilt "Darlin, I need you to promise me that you'll sleep at night even though the kids are sick." New York looks down at the floor.Georgia grabs his chin and pulls him up to face him "please I don't want you to be so tired that you start to speak Dutch"Georgia said New York looked at Georgia and took a deep breath"I promise that I will try to sleep at night, even though the kids are sick"Georgia Kisses NewYork.

New York kiss the back then Georgia pull the way."Thank you darlin "Georgia saidNew York, smiling at Georgia "you're welcome babe"the two states decide to get a little bit of sleep before they have to start taking care of their children.

An hour later

Rochester came into his fathers's room coughing"Dad,Papa this smoke sucks" 'Rochester said while still coughing. New York woke up."fuck Canada. She got my kids sick." NewYork said under his breath. then New York started coughing."fuck" he said Georgia yawned."you lay down. I'll take care of the kids and you."Georgia said it in a stern tone.''no no I'll just take some cough medicine eat you can't take care of six kids by yourself." New York said as  he got out of the bed. Georgia did the same. Once they were both out of the bed, New York went to lean in for a kiss on the lips, but Georgia moved his head to the side.

so New York's lips ended up on his cheek. New York stood there stunned. 'What did I do? I just want to help him take care of our kids.'New York, though. He could feel Georgia looking into his mind, and knowing what York was thinking "I'm not mad I just want you to rest if you end up being sick." Georgia turned to Rochester."You go to bed, go back to bed and I'll bring you some orange juice.." Georgia demanded taking charge.

New York bit his lip"yes, sir"Rochester said, heading to his bedroom. Georgia turned to York. "what "Georgia said looking at his husband, who was biting his  lip "have I ever told you that you look hot when you take charge?"New York asked Georgia, smirking"no you haven't and now Come on we have kids to take care of."Georgia said. "fuck you're so hot right now."New York exclaimed, following his husband out of the bedroom.

In the kitchen

New York was making some chicken noodle soup when he heard the teleportation sound he looked to see who it was. It was his third oldest Vermont " Hey Dad" Vermont said looking at his father."hey, Monty" New York said " dad why did I get a call from Gov telling me to convince you to come on the trip" Vermont asked

New York took a deep breath and looked at the stove for a second before answering his son" I'm not going on that trip. Most of the kids are sick and Georgia and I need to be here and that man has no regard for other people's lives." New York, explained to his third oldest. Vermont nodded. He understood in fact, his family was affected by the smoke from Canada" well if you're not going and Georgia is not going. Could you watch your grandchildren to their also affected by the smoke please dad" vermont, said, hoping that his father would want to spend some time with his beloved grandchildren. New York smiles." sure three more kids to take care of of course go on that trip. Have fun." New York, said Vermont, smiled. and told his father that he would be back with his kids later today. " great now I have to tell Georgia the grandkids are coming" New York's it under his breath. "Hey honey." New York yelled.

Georgia came down the stairs of the kitchen" yes, year what is it?" Georgia ask looking at his husband curiously" Vermont was just here and he asked me if the grandchildren could come over and stay with us since they're also being affected by the Canadian smoke, and I said, yes, are you mad?" Georgia shook his head." no I know that you don't get to see your grandchildren often as much as you want to see your grandchildren as often as you want." Georgia said, kissing his husband on the cheek.

so New York, and Georgia prepared the guest rooms for the grandbabies.

Later that day
Vermont brought the grandkids and left them with their grandparents

To be continued

I'm ending it there for now. Feel free to comment and vote or send kudos. Next part will see how New York and Georgia deal with 13 sick children