Chapter 1 - "The Dark"

(Airy's POV)

I ended up keeping consciousness as Grey dragged me, and I know that he and .. Liam was talking, I just had trouble understanding. It seems that the gaping hole in my face not only prevents me from speaking, but it messes with my ability to see and hear. This sucks.

A few minutes pass, and we arrive at a depressing shed-like place. There's a trap-door that leads underground via stairs. Oh boy. The way down was pretty painful and took what felt like forever, but by the end we were in a white hallway that somewhat resembles a hospital. I'm dragged to one of the rooms deeper down the hallway and I'm currently left alone in said room. It's a really dark gray-ish color, close to black, and the walls are padded, but not the floor or ceiling. Huh. There's a small tinted window near the door, but I can't see out of it. Probably for the intention of seeing but not being seen or something like that.

I lean against the wall, my glass head hurting like literal hell. I can't exactly do anything about my current situation, so I simply mess with my hands until something eventually happens.. which happens after a few long hours have passed. The Grey guy walks in holding a syringe with some kind of liquid, a light blue one. I scoot back into the far corner from him. I've never liked needles, never will. He walks towards me, grabbing my arm and pushing the needle deep into my arm.

I wince from the pain, feeling the needle's contents being pushed into my arm, the syringe getting pulled from my arm and Grey leaving. He didn't even bother to bandage up the now bleeding area. I grab my arm, beginning to look at the area. It seems like a larger area than what normal injections caused.

I lean against the wall, hugging my knees to me tightly. I don't know if there's a security system, but I don't think there is. I would be able to go while he's sleeping, but for one the door is locked, and I don't know when he falls asleep. For all I know, his kind might not need sleep at all!

I begin to drift off to sleep, the dark room, Grey, the Plane, and Liam all on my mind. That stupid asshole. I thought we were friends (The wiki says that their relationship is positive, but only on Airy's side).

-420 words (ayo?)