chapter 1 🕷

My name y/n. I was bitten by radioactive spider, and for few years, I've been the only spider-women. I'm pretty sure you know the rest. I used to be a scientist, well me and my husband. I'm a stay at home mom while my husband work as a scientist still.

At home, I take care of our daughter Gabriella. My husband doesn't know my secrets. I like to multi-task. Save the world and take care of my daughter.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP'

"Wtf" I mumble slowly opening my eyes 9:30! "Shit!" As I panic running around the house changing clothes. Wailing of crying are heard in the background "GABRIELLA!" Rushing to her crib. "I'm so sorry. Mommy needs coffee or maybe tea?" As I sat her on my hip trying make breakfast for the both of us.

"We need to get you change before your little play date with Mayday"

"IM HERE! IM ON TIME!"leaning on Gabriella stroller gasp for air.
"HEY! Y/N!! OVER HERE!!" I look around trying to find peter. It like where's Waldo? It was kinda easy to find him. Bright pink robe seriously with little may strap on his chest.
"Why does the play date gotta be here? It might be dangerous for the little ones"

"I know, but this building full of spider-people so we are good. I want a little adventure with my daughter! LOOK! LOOK! I made her a web shooter as well!" Giving me a smug face
"I even made one for Gabriella as well!" Peter happily said.
"No" I blankly replied
"Seem like Gabriella wants to try?" I look in the stroller. Only to find it empty. Looking back at Peter. Gabriella on his back with the web shooter on her wrist.
"Only for awhile then we get out of here. I don't want to see that blood sucker. You know how he get with Gabriella" grabbing Gabriella of his shoulder.

I watch as Gabriella follow May around crawling on the floor, ceiling, wall. Watching them crawl on each spider person that pass by. Seeing them swinging around make me think how will they will turn out in the future.

"Peter-"

Hologram of lyla pops up.
"Heeeeyyy! Is that Gabriella?"
"Yes it is!" Peter excitedly responds. "You might want to leave y/n" What.
"Wait what? Why?" Lyla look away from me to another direction.

"What. Did. You. Do." Once I saw her face it was full of regret.
"Well you see! I notice you were in the base? So I told miguel you were here! He should be here soon!" My face slowly turn displease.

"Sorry Peter no more play date today."

"It fine. I get it. Let me come with you. I always want to see what your place look like!" As he runs after May

"Ready Gabriella! We are continuing at home!" I open the portal to earth-2088

"Peter jump in! We need to hurry!" I whisper to him putting Gabriella on his shoulder. Seeing him walk in the portal

As I was about to go. I felt a pull on my arm taking me away from the portal. Feeling of hot breath on my neck knowing who it was.

"Where is she" he whisper

" I don't know what your talking about!" My body slowly shake but stop.

"Do you think I'm dumb?"

"No sir"

"I can smell her"