-spider

Miles Morales is seen drawing on a sketch book,with headphone on vibing with the song sunflowers.

Then someone took the headphone off "You know your too young for listening to that song"miles turn to see y/n standing their.

"Says the guy who's obsessed with old hip-hop songs"miles shot back at his brother.

"Point taken"..

"Miles!! Miles!! Y/n!! It's time for school"rio moral shouted from living room..

"Yeah!!"

"Miles!!y/n!! Have you guys finished packing for school". Miles shot from his seat frantically packing his stuff.

"Just ironing my last shirt"

"Lier"y/n smirk somewhat enjoying..

"What about y/n!"

"All most finished" y/n throw a bag at miles.

"Here, i already packed few things for you..Double check if everything is there".

"Thanks man,your a life saver".

Miles fly around the room , Packing other few extra items in the suitcase.

"Where's my lapt--" miles asked as y/n hand the laptop before he finish.

"Oh thanks"

"If you want my to drive you guys we gotta go" Jefferson shouted while doing his own thing.

"No dad,we'll walk!"miles said back.
Y/n grab a sandwich from table.

"Gotta go' guys!!"

"In a minute!".

Before leaving Rio gave a big good bye hug.

"Mom..we gotta go.."

"In a minute"she let go miles then hugged y/n next.

"Do me a favour keep an eye on your brother" she said,miles rolles his eyes.

"Hehe you got it mom". He gave her last hug before parting away.

"You laces are untied"She told miles.

"I know".

With that said both teenagers went out.they walk through Street and pass some familer faces.

"Ohh look who's back!! Whats up guys!!"An old friend said waving at them.

"How are doing..we were just passing by".

"Yo, miles did you feel that earth quake last night!"another friend asked as y/n gave a High five..

"What are talking about i slep like a baby"miles responded..

"I'm gonna miss you guy's!!".

"We still live here"y/n smiled..happy knowing how their friend treat them.

"Wait you miss me!"..miles thought in somewhat awe.

Miles run down the street slapping his home made sticker on a stop sign.But trips on his show laces and falls into the street..

"AGAIN!!"

From behind Y/n was laughing" i think you woke on the wrong side of the bed."

suddenly a police car pulled up in front of them..miles sigh knowing what's coming.

"Oh come on!"

police car move through the neighborhood.Miles and y/n is in the back seat.

"Seriously dad walking would be fine" miles said to Jefferson who was driving the car in his police attire.