love me if you can chapter 8

Baekhyun: Because - * He stopped in his tracks* I'm a human. I'm not as heartless as i look like.

You felt disappointed hearing what baekhyun just said. You were sure he would never have the same feelings as you. Looking down at your hands, feeling sad. The ride to your apartment was silent. There was an awkward tension between you both. You were holding the urge to cry. You felt so dumb right now for having feelings for him. You sensed baekhyun looking at you, but you decided to ignore him . Once you were in front of your apartment, you muttered a "thank you" before heading out.

Baekhyun: Wait * He said, holding your wrist.*

You looked at him without saying any word.

Baekhyun: Take care.

You got off his car and ran towards the elevator, blushing like crazy brushing your wrist where baekhyun just touched. Tou unlocked your apartment where you saw a very worried chaeyoung waiting for you.

Chaeyoung: Omg, you're all wet. Come here. *She wrapped you in a blanket, warming you a bit*

Chaeyoung: Come on, tell me everything. * She said with a smirk*

Y/N: So when minhyuk and i went to the cinema hall, i saw baekhyun, but he wasn't alone, he was there with a girl. I felt pretty awkward throughout the movie. Just when i thought the movie was about to end, I'd get out and see baekhyun never. minhyuk tried grabbing my hand. I felt a rush through my body and pulled away my hand quickly. As soon as the movie ended, i ran to the restroom and washed my hands angrily. i don't know why. I went out to see minhyuk waiting for me. He offered me a ride home, but i refused, saying i had to grab some things for you from the store. Obviously, i lied. i just wanted to be alone. Then it started raining, and out of nowhere, baekhyun appeared and dropped me home.

Chaeyoung listened to you explaining everything full of interest.

Chaeyoung: Can i ask you something? * You nod as a yes*

Chaeyoung: Do you like baekhyun?

Y/N: Eh? Where did it come from?

Chaeyoung: Just tell na.

Y/N: Well, yes, i do love him. * You said in a low tone*

Chaeyoung: LOVE?! I THOUGHT YOU JUST LIKE HIME!

Y/N: Can't i love him?

*Chaeyoung hugged you tightly*

Chaeyoung: I already shipped you guys! You know that enemies to lovers? You both will end up like that, too! *She said, clapping her hands excitedly*

Y/N: You've been watching a lot of movies lately. Stop dreaming, and let's go sleep, I'm tired.

Chaeyoung: Yah, yah, i know you liked it. * She said teasing you*

Y/N: Aniya, you said? * A shade of red appeared on your cheeks*

Chaeyoung: You blushed! Look, i told you!

Y/N: Oki oki, now let's go sleep.

Chaeyoung: Bye, dream well about baekhyun. * She winked at you*

                  — The next day—

You were getting ready to meet all the guys over at baekhyun's place to play video games.

Your outfit👆

Y/N: How do i look?

Chaeyoung: Perfect, as always.

Y/N: I'll go then. Goodbye, sarangheo.

Chaeyoung: Enjoy!

You drove to baekhyun's place. A very happy chanyeol opened the door for you.

Chanyeol: Welcome!

Y/N: Hi! * You said smiling*

Baekhyun, chanyeol, and you were waiting for the other guys to come when you felt the need to use the restroom.

Y/N: Excuse me.

You were walking back to the guys when you heard them talking about you.

Chanyeol: I thought you liked her.

Baekhyun: I don't, and i would never.

You felt heartbroken hearing baekhyun say, "i would never."

Chanyeol: Why not? She's pretty, cute, talented, smart, and caring. She's totally likeable.

Baekhyun: If she is that likeable, then why don't you like her?

Chanyeol: As a friend, i do like her.

Baekhyun: Date her then.

Chanyeol: Why don't you date her?

Baekhyun: She is not my type and look at her she's so childish.

*glass shattered*

You dropped the galss that you were holding in your hand. Both baekhyun and chanyeol looked at you shocked.

Baekhyun: Gosh, do you have to make a mess everywhere you go?

Y/N: I'm sorry. * You said feeling down*

Chanyeol: leave it Y/N I'll clean it. *He said taking the glass from your hands*

Y/N: I made the mess so I'll clean it myself. * A small piece of broken glass gave you a cut making you wince in pain*

Baekhyun: Leave it. * He said annoyed*

You stood up talking all your things  making your way out of baekhyun's place.

Chanyeol: Y/N but the other's aren't even here yet...

Y/N: Im tired, you guys enjoy.

You ran out of his place to your car as fast as you could holding in your tears. You drove to han river to clear your thoughts. " She's not my type" tears fall down your cheeks as you recall his words. You muttered " jerk "