12

Isaiah .

It was Cyn, her parents, Aug, Kenzie, Chris and I all seated in the living room. My heart was thumping out my chest, for real.

"So we are all gathered here today." Chris started speaking, but Kenzie cut him off.

"Nigga this ain't no funeral, what the hell?"

Aug gave them both that look, you know the look ya parents give you when you actin' up? Yeah, that look.

"So y'all keepin' the baby?" He questioned, looking at the both of us. Cyn looked at her parents, then she looked at me and sighed.

"Yes, like I said my parents and I are against abortion."

"I respect it." August replied. "How do y'all feel about my little brother only being 14?"

"Well, I feel as if you're grown enough to have sex then you're grown enough to take care of the responsibility that comes with it." Her mom answered, her dad nodded.
"I totally agree." August said, nigga just going along with everything.

"Baby bro how you feeling about all of this?" Kenzie asked, looking at me, I shrugged my shoulders.

"It is what it is ya feel me?"

"I respect it."

"Okay so 'dats it, y'all keepin' 'dis baby." Aug got up from the couch along with Cyn and her parents, he shook their hands and led them to the front door. "Y'all got our numbas' so call and let us know when 'da first doctas' appointment is." I heard him say, I sighed as I stayed seated on the couch.

    _

Kenzie .

It was 12 AM when I got up to get a glass of water, August was sitting at the island on his phone.

"I'm sorry shawty, I just got a lot goin' on right na'." He said into the phone, I put the cup up to my lips as I stood by the sink. "We'll go out tomorrow, my treat, ight, bye cutie." He hung up the phone and sat it down, then he looked at me.

I don't know why but I was a little jealous, it's so nasty because August is supposed to be my brother but I don't care man. I love that boy, I always have and I always will.

"Who was that?" I questioned, sitting the glass down on the counter.

"Oh nobody." He replied, I nodded slowly, then chuckled. I placed the glass in the sink and proceeded to walk out the kitchen. "Makenzie wait." He said, I sighed turning around.

"What?"

"Come here."

"For why?"

"Man stop sayin' dat dumb shit." He sucked his teeth, then got up from the island. He walked over to where I was and just stood in front of me."Makenzie I can't sit hea' and do 'dis shit no mo."

"Do what?"

"Pretend like ion got feelins' fa' ya' cus I do shawty."

"I do too, but you know our situation."

"Man, ion wanna hea' dat."

"Okay then what do you wanna hear August? That we can be together? No, we can't. I'm sorry but that's life." I said, he sighed.

"Sleep wit' me tonight."

"What?"

"You heard me." He said, I looked away from him but he grabbed my face with his hand. He moved in and put his face in the crook of my neck, "come on, ya' know ya' want to don't 'een front."

I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back some.

"So, you don't wanna sleep wit' me? Ight, say no mo." He sighed and walked out of the kitchen, I heard the pitter patter of his feet going up the stairs.

Fuck it.

I shut the kitchen light off and ran up the stairs, I quietly made my way into August's room. He was in his bathroom, I heard the sink water running. I made myself comfortable in his bed, fuck it- it's good to take risks in life.

He came out of the bathroom shirtless, and instantly started smirking. He shut the room light off and climbed into bed with me, but instead of getting next to me- he got on top of me.

He forced his tongue in my mouth, I ain't pull away, August 'bout fine as hell why would I do that?

He left a trail of kisses down my stomach until he reached my sweatpants, he pulled them off with his teeth. That's when he started teasing me, he kept flicking his tongue against my clit, he kept playing like he was gon' take my panties off but then do the opposite.

"August, man what the hell."

He looked up at me and smirked, he ripped my panties off and turned me around roughly, positioning himself behind me. He whipped it out and I felt him beating my clit with it.

I instantly started thinking of J. Cole 'cus I ain't neva' did this before.

Right before I felt him about to enter me, I placed my hand on his stomach. "Wait, wait a minute."

"What?"

"I'm a virgin."

     *

Ooooop .

To be continued.

I will dedicate a whole chapter to Kenzie losing her virginity, lmfao .

I feel so nasty yo .

But anyways lol , tell me what y'all thinking about this whole Kenzie and Aug situation .