~*Chapter:3*~

Two moons have passed since their apprentice ceremony and they are learning how to be such skilled warriors.
Then midnight came..
"I smelled those two apprentices at the border yesterday, and I expect them to come tonight,"Bone scowled.
Scourge called a meeting on high branch to tell who will go to the ambush.
"Honeywhisker, Smokefur, Sorrelmouse, Daisyfoot, Bone, Mintbreeze, Snowpaw, Thistlepaw, and Tinypaw you will be the one who will kill one as a sign and scar the other one as a mark, Smokefur you will hold the cat down while Tallpaw marks the apprentice,"Scourge yowled gentle and caring eyes set a his daughters.
They trekked through the woods the calm night air welcoming and soothing but it wasn't for long as they herd two cats
"We should go back Owlpaw it doesn't look safe,"the silver cat questioned eyes filled with fear.
"We came too far Silverpaw to go back,"the brown tom yowled back to his sister his golden eyes filled with excitement.
Lightning struck the air while thunder cracked above showing the silhouettes of the rogues and their cruel smiles.Then Snowpaw, Thistlepaw, and Smokefur leapt at Owlpaw while Bone and Mintbreeze went after Silverpaw.
"Silverpaw run,"her brother yowled as Snowpaw bit his neck.
He fell limp, then with a burst of strength he leapt up at Snowpaw but Thistlepaw leapt in the way and took the shot making a gash across her neck.
Then Tinypaw felt a burst a rage surge through her as if she had a pair of claws at her throat.
She leapt at the tom but he jumped up and pinned her too the ground ripping off her ear Tinypaw yowled in pain then got up and pinned Owlpaw to the ground as she unsheathed the long shiny claws on her white paw.
Meanwhile Smokefur pinned Silverpaw to the ground his claws digging into her Skull as a wicked grin appeared on his face.
"No kill me instead!"she pleaded"kill me not him!"she shouted again.
"Let this be a message for you,"Tinypaw yowled.
Owlpaw's eyes wear shouting in fear while his terrified tears ran down his face as he looked at her sister who did the same
SLASH
Crimson stained her white paw as she ripped open Owlpaw's throat.
She whisked around with a wicked smile on her face eyes glowing like ice-blue fire.
This feels good the warm blood spilled on my paw she thought.
Tinypaw hen unsheathed the claw who she killed Owlpaw with and
SLASH
Blood started pouring down Silverpaw's face as blood trickled down Tinypaw's missing ear.
Tinypaw odded to Smokefur to let her go and he did.
As the she-cat ran away Tinypaw's stance made her look dangerous as when lightning struck it made her eyes light up like blue fire.

So I know I ended this chapter short but I felt like this would be a good place to stop comment below you thoughts"-"

.

.

.

.

-Shadow