THREE

1166 words.

A few days have passed since the start of this school year. The whole council is swamped with paperwork, even me. The reasons are minuscule and should be taken care of by the admin not us.

I sighed quietly, making my way to the club building. 

I was suddenly falling, now on my hands and knees. My pink hair is now hanging low at my shoulders. What had I tripped over? I eyed the side of me, seeing a group of three boys. Maybe Tier Threes.

I stood up and patted my clothes down, paying no attention to the blatant disrespect they'd shown me.

"Hey! Stop ignoring me!" One of them shouted, likely the ringleader.

I raised a brow and turned back, "Your wish is granted. What do you need from me," I looked him up and down, "towel bacteria?"

"Towel b-bacteria?!"

People were gathering, it wasn't exactly rare for fights to break out between younger tiers but still fun to watch. I wanted to end this quickly, so I could see jiĕjiĕ.

"Why of course, that's how insignificant you are to me. Simply something that has no purpose here."

"My dad owns-"

"Envy is a forgivable sin you know, heaven is still possible for rats like you." I cupped my hands together.

There were 'oohs' and gasps.

He bared his teeth, showing no remorse for what he was about to do.

The boy swung his fist, hitting me in the jaw. I welcomed the violence with open arms because I wasn't the one who threw the first punch.

I had bit my tongue, I spit the blood out of my mouth, now tainting the pristine walkway. 

Smirking, I replied, "Older sister said that it's not ladylike to fight but it's discourteous to not return the favor."

I punched him in the jaw, stunning him. 

It would've been sad if my father owned a business that dealt with safety and I didn't know how to defend myself.

My next hit was for his nose, I could feel it crack beneath my hand. He cried, I slapped him.

"Don't you think it's disappointing that you were the one hit first yet, you're crying?" I asked, stepping on his rib cage.