𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓽𝓸𝓽 𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮🤔

I was born in Dakota that if you think about it in a place that was a bit small but well I was born in a small place that was very beautiful but good always since the day I was born I wondered now that I look back why I was born but well everything has a reason my family so now they tell me I don't know if they wanted to have me but well my grandmother did love me and my mom also loved me in part because of the great sacrifice she made to have me, because well since I came into this world the little I remember were all those beautiful things that life had to offer me but sometimes I feel very exhausted but I know that life can give me good sunrises, sometimes that's why I don't like being tired because well sometimes I look at my mom and I see her tired which makes me remember those times when i used to play alone but i don't like to say it often but well i feel like i will miss some good times if i sleep but i also understand that life is like that.

But hey, I don't want to make most of you impatient, so I'll start by telling you a little more about my childhood. Well, my parents were always the most loving people you can imagine. work to do and I missed his presence because we were my father, my grandmother, my grandfather and I, of course, were my paternal grandparents, so well, not much to talk about, what if it was that the character of my father was very explosive at times, although I never got to talk about it with my mom, because I didn't want to worry her, but well, there were times when my dad and my dad would start arguing, which I didn't like because in my eyes I always wanted to see them together and happy like any girl, to My luck that circle sooner or later was going to end.

The few memories I have are of my grandmother with me going to sell the vintage clothes that some people brought her for A or B. They always came into the hands of my grandmother María, who always came with a smile to tell me that it was time to work, she had her workplace where she sat down to sew or do something but well I was glad to see her work on some sewing or something.

The days seemed monotonous and if I close my eyes I can remember the corn that I ate with milk or the hot bread although of course there were arguments or sometimes fights but we were still there, but there was something strange with my father Far...

The days seemed monotonous and if I close my eyes I can remember the corn that I ate with milk or the hot bread although of course there were arguments or sometimes fights but we were still there, but there was something strange with my father Farid who left from time to time when which I had thinking from time to time. But well, my mom Emma told me, well, surely she will have left because she will have a job, but well, sometimes the truth hurts more than it seems and my mom found out that my dad was cheating on her. After she found out, I remember the feeling of having been in the bathroom because my parents argued so loudly that they could be heard even in the bathroom because the bathroom was far away.

After that my dad spent a week going out with my mom and dad the money wasn't enough for my mom too because she had to work so she had to give classes but my mom Emma told her my dad because they were watching my mom give her classes was with my dad Viella when suddenly when it was time to leave my dad called me and said come let's go because well I was wanting to play so I was crying and I wanted to go because it was very cold and I was freezing so I went with my dad seeing her when suddenly when it was time to leave my dad called me and said come on let's go because well I was wanting to play so I was crying and I wanted to go because it was very cold and I was freezing so I went with my dad who I never understood because his anger or maybe it was his habit and he started to take off all my clothes he put me in an icy tub and started to bathe me I was bursting into tears and no one came to rescue me or saying something wasn't fair and he kept yelling stop please until I finished bathing and that's when my grandmother arrived who bathed me with lukewarm water and I felt better but after that I had severe pneumonia.

After that my mom saw me wet because I went back with my dad to the classroom where my mom taught so I decided to go with her to the bathroom, after that I was waiting for her for a while until my mom asked me what happened and I told her my dad told me He bathed and after that I told him if he hosed me down.

Suddenly all of a sudden life had a new change waiting for me but I didn't know what it would be, I was waiting and waiting for the events that will happen until we left with my mom and we came to Porland where we saw that it had a beautiful beach but things were not what I expected, everything seemed to look good until...