Raibow 🌈

As life always happened to me, sometimes it would bring me surprises and for me my life was not always serious, I was like in a maze of ideas and I didn't know what I was doing, to be honest, I didn't know I liked it, there was even a time when one of my aunts told me that it was because I liked this or that thing or the other, they even told me there will be a moment when you like or want to kiss a girl or a boy and I thought.

- A girl you are kidding me

But well, I told her because she told me if this is the stage in which you are finding yourself, it was like there is like that, and after that.

After that I remember my aunt drinking her glass of coffee and it was weird that this conversation started because for me it was something very weird for me it was weirder than talking about what I write, but well the conversation continued, and hours passed I swear that I ended up being more uncomfortable than the time, I told someone I liked and that person was not for me.

What a good day he told me so well the doubt and curiosity arose but hey life goes on and I repeated to myself I'm not going to like women etc.But hey, that rainbow came into my life when I was little, not in the image of saying well, well, there's a way to start.

Well, don't confuse me with a man because that's not my case, my energy is 100% feminine and I am. Because, I know what you're thinking, but well, in terms of roles and stuff, in life, I didn't like to talk about this, but well in my mind it was only a matter of time but well in my mind,I said well I don't want to focus on boys although it should be noted that there were several girls who made me change my mind because, to be honest, everything I felt for a girl I kept in secret to me like a letter to a lover that could never be delivered like to that lover that you never tell him no matter what happened. I still remember that phrase.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT SOCIETY BUT I KEEP THAT HANDKERCHIEF WITH THAT SWEET KISS YOU LEFT ME.

But hey, I was still single and it was more like having it happen I didn't get as close as I would have wanted for my luck in this world I just had to be calm but I used to feel like I had something in my stomach so I wouldn't know how to tell you exactly it's like having something I can't explain it, it's like my stomach is hot but there's something else, I also felt quite happy and more affectionate than usual, it was strange for me, it's like, well, I "LIKE IT A LOT" There is life, there is a universe, give me the love of my life, no broken hearts, please, it's like it is because she was so pretty to me, she had very resplendent eyes that in the sunlight were like there are, I can't take it anymore, give me a kiss or look at me and tell me you love me, sometimes being kind has or charges invoice for me because it is enough that they are kind or that they give me a simple smile, I have already lost I am yours more yours than the air you breathe. It's not my fault that I have such a sensitive heart, sometimes I tell me.

-Sweetheart, this is the last time we don't fall in love because I no longer have so much chocolate or ice cream tape to repair the wounds.

I am a woman of many secrets but well I am glad to be able to say them from time to time, I would like to be more reserved but good in terms of relationships I would like my beloved to coincide with the letter that I wrote to the universe I remember that before I knew that I was liked I made a letter saying.

The universe gives me a blonde boy with blue eyes older than me also a little older but not as much as about 3 years older than me who loves me and is: kind; good-natured; intelligent; attentive, oh that he is also a musician; etc. Oh God, when I found him it was like there is life or it's you or it's me but hey we kept looking at each other but there was always a feeling that I couldn't feel it was like even so one could say well he's the one destined to be my husband but well, before that happens and before he eats me with it, look at me, withdraw and well, absolutely nothing happened. I admit, I'm dying, I'm melting, there's God, it's like you have me at your feet, there's something in masculine energy that attracts me a lot . Men only energy. I could feel it and I could come to the conclusion that I did like his masculine energy that gave me security and warmth.

You will understand me if I tell you to keep this secret for a long time and I had many stories with many girls and boys that, I only one with white pages ready I reserved her own book so to speak but now, I just hope that she is willing to write that book with me.

My loves were few or many for some but they were good also now I am recording a little more of those loves that were.