Chapter 1- Visiting Harry

I rolled over in my bed looked at my alarm clock. 7:00 a.m."Why is it so early?" I groaned.  I rolled out of bed and slipped my Uggs on and walked to the kitchen. My mum and Lucy were in the kitchen. "Morning sweetie." My mom greeted. "Morning." I said grabbing a water bottle from out of the fridge. "Did you sleep well?" she asked, pouring cereal on to Lucy's high chair. "Yeah." I said. She smiled. I walked back to my room. I laid back down. I pulled my duvet over me and grabbed my phone. I tweeted, Mornin'! Wonder what my chap @Harry_Styles is doing today....might go to London and see him...Yeah? 

The last time I saw Harry was on my birthday in May. My phone started ringing. It was Harry. "Ello Mate." I said.

"Morning....you are up early." he stated.

"Yeah, I know right. So what are you doing today?" I asked.

"Oh...a little of this and a little of that." he laughed, 

"Seriously Harry."

"Sorry. I'm sitting at home today. Well, maybe...Louis and El are here today..soo." He said. 

"I see. Well, what if I drove to London?"

"Well, I might die, because I haven't seen you in ages." he laughed. I giggled. 

"How are the boys?" I asked putting some jean shorts on. 

"Good, good. I'd be better if my best girl mate was here." he said.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Really Abby?"

"Oh! Oh my god! I'm sorry. Don't judge.... it's early."

"I'm not judging." he said. 

"Mhmm, sure." 

"I'm not! I swear."

"I believe you...Hey well, I'm getting ready to leave...see you at your house."

"Kay! Bye!!"

"Bye." I laughed and hung up. I put my striped long-sleeved shirt on. I sighed. I stood up and grabbed my socks and shoes and put them on. I ran my fingers through my hair. I smiled and walked out to my mom. "Where ar you going?" my mom asked. "To see Harry in London." I said grabbing my keys. "Oh sweetie, you have a letter from Oxford." she said. I stopped in my tracks. "Where?!" I asked. "On the table." She said. I ran over to the kitchen table and opened it. I read through it and got the best news ever. "I GOT ACCEPTED!" I yelled and ran out to my car. I need to tell Harry. I got in my car and drove away.

I got to London around 10. I stopped at Starbucks, before going to Harry's. I got a mocha coffee. I don't like vanilla in coffee...it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. After  Ieft Starbucks I headed to Harry's house. I don't understand why he doesn't find a place of his own. I mean I know him and Harry are like BFF's and all, but he just seems so unhappy there. 

I parked my car in the driveway and walk to his frontdoor. I knock lightly as usual. Louis answered. "Hey there Abbs." Louis smiled. "Hey Lou...Is Harry home?" I asked. "Yeah, he is in the bathroom. Please come in." Louis said, moving so I could walk in. I stepped in. I sat on the couch and waited. Louis went back to his room. I'm guessing I was interrupting him and Eleanor. Harry walked out of the bathroom. 

"ABBY!" he cheered. I stood up and ran towards him. I jumped in his arms. "HARRY!"  I replied. He hugged me tight. "I missed you!" He said. "I missed you too!" I said. He smiled and put me down.I fixed my shirt. "Lovely outift dear." he said. "I know." I said, moving my hands down the sides of my body. He chuckled. "What were Louis and El doing? I feel like I interrupted when I knocked on the door." I said. "You don't even want to know." he said, scrunching his nose. I giggled. "Okayy...Wanna go somewhere?" I asked. 

"Like where?" He asked. "Around..I don't know." I laughed. "Sure, I'll drive." he said. I threw him my keys. He smiled and took my hand. We walked out. He got into my car. He smiled. "I remember when your mom bought you this car. It was right before I left." he smiled. "Yeah, it was fun. We drove around to almost everywhere." I laughed. "Yep. Good times...and you didn't like me when first met." Harry said. "Yeah, I was stuck in the moment of something that was never meant to be." I said softly. He looked me and he turned a corner. 

"Hey, I don't want to see you sad okay? I want you happy...and bubbly...like the Abbs I know." he said. I smiled. "It's so hard to be upset around you Harry." I said. He smiled. "Well, I'm sorry. I don't like to see you upset. It makes me sad. You mean a lot to me." he said. "Really?" I asked. "Well, yeah. I mean you are like amazing and we have been friends for what feels like forever." he replied. "Well, you mean a lot to me too Harry." I smiled. He winked and turned the car off. 

We were at a park. "Come on." he said. I got out. He met me on my side of the car. He offered me his arm. I wrapped my arm in his. We walked down a path. "Since we are on the topic of caring for one another. Why don't you find your own place, Harry? You seem so unhappy living with Louis." I stated. He shrugged. "I don't want to be alone. Louis is good company when Eleanor isn't around." he replied. I nodded. "If I had the money I would move to London, but I am all out of money." I said. He did one of his half smiles. "Don't feel like you have to move away from your mum because of me." he said. "Well, I don't one-hundred percent want move here because of you...but that is one reason." I smiled. "What's the other?" he asked. 

"Well, you know how I applied to Oxford?" I asked. He nodded. "Well, they accepted me." I smiled. He smiled. "Are you serious?!" he asked holding my shoulders, after he unwrapped our arms. I nodded. He picked me up and twirled me around in a hug. "Oh my God! Abbs that is great!" he said. I nodded. "Yeah, I know. So I guess I am going to be moving to London." I laughed. "This is great. When did you find out?" he asked. 

"Before I left. My mom said I got a letter..and yeah." I said. He laughed. "That is so great Abby. God, I am so happy for you." He said. I smiled. We wrapped our arms together again. "Hey, is me staying at Louis' bother you a lot?" he asked. "Kinda...I mean you are just blah, when you are there." I replied. "Find a place with me. We could live together...right?" he asked. "Yeah we could definitely live together." I smiled. "Yay!" he cheered. "You're such an idiot." I laughed. "And you're all wet." he said picking me up. He threw me over his shoulder and then threw me in the pond. The water was freezing. It took my breath away. 

I flailed my arms until I reached the surface. I gasped for air. "Harry!" I laughed. "You prick my phone!" I shouted as he pulled me out. "I'm sorry. I will buy you a new one." he smiled. I rolled my eyes. He hugged me. "God I hate you right now." I said hugging him back. He laughed. I let go of him and pushed him in. I waited until he swam up to laugh.

"This water is fucking cold!" He shouted moving hair out of his face, as he surfaced. "No shit." I said. He swam to the edge and reached for my hand. "Why should I help you?" I asked. "Because you love me and I will take you shopping." he smiled. I hesistated for a moment. I want to go shopping so bad, but God I want him to suffer for a moment. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me in. "Harry!" I screamed. "Sorry. I will take you shopping just because I feel bad." he said. "Good, you should feel bad." I said. He hugged me. 

He climbed out of the pond and he helped me out. I was so pissed at Harry. "Harry, do you know how fucking mad I am?" I asked. "Enough to smile why you asked that question." he said. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I can't stay mad at you. And I hate it." I pouted. "Aww, poor thing." he winked. I smacked him. "Abuse!" he yelled and scooped me up. I squealed and giggled. "Super Hazza to the rescue!" he yelled as we ran to my car. 

He put me down when we reached my car. "Let's go back to my place and get you into something dry. I don't want you sick." he said. I smiled and got in the car.