part 1

It was a good day. Sun was good. Grass was good. Lorax woke up in his big bed. He thought to himself: "this day is going to be boombastic". Lorax putted on his skin and went to work. Everyday he had to protect trees. He loves trees.
And well while lorax was stretching his feet because his long dream was becoming a fashionista and a k-pop idle. He wanted to become famous. And it would have been a normal feet stretch, but then suddenly a private jet flew down and arrived crashing his trees. Lorax was super mad untill a beautiful orange came out of the plane. He had beautiful dirty blond hair and crystal blue orbs. His blue orbs stared into loraxes soul. He hadn't seen such an astonishing beast. The man came closer untill they were inches apart and said: "Are you lost baby grill?" Lorax almost fainted but remembered the crushed trees and said:"go home orange". The orange started to laugh and his blue orbes shined: "b-b-but i am the ALPHA. Donald Trump. I love america. Jesus is real." Lorax smacked his face and started singing: " like Babe, babe, babe noooo" Trump feeling hurt started to sing and bts spawned and they were doing a dance and singing butter. He was smooth indeed: Lorax thought. He felt sorry for not being Trumps baby grill and kitten so he apologised.