Welcome!

~

This is a book I haven't come back to in a very long time. That is partly due to the fact I had started several other books and became uninterested in continuing this series.

After much thought, I am reopening this series and instead of having many books in this series, each book will have its own separate parts.

Example;

BOOK ONE

PART ONE

PART TWO

PART THREE

BOOK TWO

PART ONE...

...and so forth.

~

There are three books in plan and in motion but this will hopefully be a medium-length book, not too long and not too short.

I completed book one just about two years ago and I thought it was about time to re-write this book, but make it spicier and add a lot more drama, I hope you enjoy the new story of Vienna and Colton.

~

This book is intended for mature audiences only (17+) this book will include the following;

Explicit spicy scenes (with a lot of detail)

Drinking, massive partying

Cheating, secrets, lying

Impulsive and sometimes irrational thinking/doing

Smoking marijuana

AS WELL AS THOSE THERE WILL ALSO BE...

LGBTQ+ themes;

One main character has declared himself gay, but he has straight urges that he acts upon with a straight female (the mc).

~

Disclaimer;

Any places, people, and names have been created for this book, this book was made solely for the purpose of entertainment as well just purely creativity from the author's mind.

{© 2023 All Rights Reserved ~ J.L. Warren}

~

Updates will be slow and at random due to the fact I have a crazy and busy life filled with a very active dog, please have patience!