Incident

Who are you?

By listening this unfamiliar voice he understood the owner of the room came back. Due to sudden question, his hands started shaking, and doesn't have the gut to see the person behind him, as he was afraid how he will handle the situation.

I said who are you?
And what are you doing in this room, what are you doing infront of my desk.
Show me your face.

Then jimin slowly turn around and saw the person in front of him. A guy with a light brown colour with a black tshirt and a loose jeans tousers making him so athesthic and his shiny eyes looking like a glitter making the jimin lost his words.

Hey! Who are you?
Who gave you permission to enter in my room?
Sorry hyung! I didn't have any intention to come in your room, auntie told me to take a visit in your room. As you have a lot of collections thats why she told me to see that!
Sorry! I didn't have any bad intentions.
Sorry for coming here.

When he started to move from his room, suga stopped him, are you jennie auntie's son.
Actually, yes!
Oh that means she came already, i not meeted her oh no! , oh sorry for treating you like this. I doesn't like anyone to enter in my room except my mom, i am sorry?

Don't need to say sorry, its ok?
And by the what is your name?
Jimin was thinking something but got interrupted by his sudden question?
Hello! What's your name?
Oh, My name is jimin!
Wow Nice name! I think you know my name right!
Yeah your name is sugu!

Suddenly suga started laughing!
Hyung? Why are you laughing?
No nothing, my name is not sugu, auntie call me by this name. My name is suga or you can call me yoongi too.
Ok!

Now let's go, lets meet with auntie.
Then jimin and suga both left the room and started to move downwards.

Mom! Where is auntie?
Here i am!
Auntie! Then suga hugged her.
Sugu! I thought you forgot me!
No no how could i forget you, you are my favourite right.
Yeah l know that,
Now meet him my boy jimin,
Yeah i already meet him,
Wow its great,and you know! at your 1st year birthday he was not there in your birthday physically, but was there inside my womb.

Oh i see,
Mom what are you saying is this necessary!
No i am telling the facts that he was there in his 1st birthday.
Ok ok mom now come on.
Yeah yeah.

Yoongi! both of you talk with each other now, me and your auntie have some works now.
Ok mom!
When jimin and yoongi started walking away at that time, yoongi's mom said
Yoongi!
Yes mom!
Do you have any problem if jimin will stay in your room.
As you know, he is new here, he can't stay alone in one room as you know jimin gots afraid when he gets alone. Can you please stay with him.

Jimin can't be able to listen their conversation as he was standing there alone at the corner, thats why he had not listened any of their conversations.

Ok mom!
He will stay with me, Don't worry!
Saying that suga left with jimin.

When they started walking suga broke the silence, jimin Yes! Why are you so much quite? Are you suffering from anything?
No hyung! I am ok!
I came here for the first time that's why i am little nervous.
Oh, you meeted with everyone, only one person is left.
Who!
My dad! He is very busy person! He came at home at 1 am and now left the place at 6am due to his works.
Oh!
And jimin when uncle will come (jimin's father).
He is too much busy in one of his projects that's why he will come after 1 week.
Oh it's ok!
I will meet him after too many years.
I hope he come back soon.
Yes! And hyung i will meet uncle (suga's father) when he comes home!
Ok! Now lets go!
Where!
In my room!
In your room!
Yeah don't be afraid, are you afraid of me ! Please don't be!
Ok hyung!

*Suga on his mind*

I have to talk to him nicely as he looks so sensitive, i things he gots afraid too much quickly!
I will talk to him freely from now on.

Suga hyung!
Yes!
Can you please show me the room, i am very much tired!
Yeah right, you travelled today a lot, i forgot,lets go!

Saying that he took him to his room.
Now get rest, i bring something for you!
But hyung! This is your room!
Yeah i know that! But from now on you will stay with me!
What!
Yes! Don't you want to stay here?
No but!
I doesn't want to hear anything, take rest i bring something to you, you must be hungry right.
Yes, and thank you hyung!
Welcome!
I will be come right back!

Saying that he left the room.

*Jimin in his mind*

I will stay with him, but i don't want to give trouble to anyone. What if i disturb him and he got mad, at that time he not saw me to open his drawer, what will happen if i broke something again.
Ok lets think positive all things will be right.

Jimin i came back.
His mind got interrupted by his sudden scream.
Look i brought some fruit salads and one cup of milk, at this morning it will be good to eat right.
Yeah!
As you got shifted here you might be thinking about the college right, you can take admission on my college,now only we got the summer vacation and any student can take admission at the whole month because exams will held after 2 months so don't worry.

Hyung you said right, but i doesn't have any friends and in college every one bully to each other, i am afraid of that, don't worry i will be there with you, you will sit with me!

How this is possible you are my senior and you might be in 3rd year and i will be in 1st year, how i will sit with you.
Jimin i think you dont know, but i read in 1st year!
What how is that possible you are 2 years older than me right!

Yes this is true but when i was in class 7 , i have an accident and i got admitted there for more than 1 year that's why it's got delayed.

Oh i don't know that, sorry for asking this. It's ok, you don't know that right.
So in conclusion, it is final you will study with me and sit with me, i will take one form tomorrow from college.
Ok hyung!
Again thank you!

Now take rest!
I am feeling better now!
Ok it's good, as you all came today i will stay all day here at home.
Ok hyung!

*Time skip*

Yoongi! Jimin! Come!
We brought snacks for you!
Yeah coming mom!

Then both jimin and yoongi came downstairs and took their place at the table.
Son me and your auntie will go to the market and from there we will meet our old friends, after so many days we will gather together, and we will stay there tonight and your dad will come tomorrow and he will take both of us from there, can you please stay today at home with jimin, you can talk to each other and spend time by playing games and watching tv!
Mom it's ok, after so many days you will gather together!
Don't think about us! We will be ok!
Jimin was listening all this and stood scilent.
Jimin can you adjust today with your Yoongi hyung!
Yeah it's ok, enjoy your trip auntie.
Jimin, you are so sweet!
Yoongi take care of him!
Ok i know that!
Bye sons!
Take care!
Bye mom!
Bye auntie!

Saying that they both leave!
Now what shall we do!
Ok jimin i have an idea?
What idea?