Chapter 14

I don't know how it happened but... I wake up inside a bush, I mean I know how I got there but how did I fall asleep? Anyway I peak through the bushes to see a guard talking about a missing high school, asylum, girl that went missing yesterday. I knew it was me. He described me as a 16 year old, high school girl, has cancer and escaped from an asylum in pajamas, and long blond hair, blue eyes.
I knew if I saw anything with my name on it that I was the polices main priority and in big trouble. This would not fly with my mom that's for sure!
I turn back to the guard and then run through the back of the woods.
I began running down the main road stopped at a nearby gas station. I saw a really hot truck and thought I would have a look around. I bumped into a guy next to the truck, I don't care who he was but he was sure cute. I asked him if this was his truck and it was.
"What should I call you beautiful?" He asked
I said blushing "Stephinie"
He asked me if I wanted anything. "No thanks" I replied.
He came back out with a can of red bull. And said "your on a wanted poster you know?"
"Well I do know!"
"Wanna sip?" He asked with a smile. "Sure..," I said as he put my hand on the can.
I didn't know this guy not at all but he asked if I wanted to get in his truck and I said yes. We drove away in his truck and we were laughing and talking for about an hour. We pulled into his driveway and all I thought about was I don't know this guy, I don't know his name, I don't even know how old he is but he looked about 28. After I thought about these questions I still didn't bother to ask them but I went into his house and he lead me to the kitchen where he fixed me something to eat. After a while we drew closer to each other but at the one moment he said "I like you...I like you A lot.