Yibambe!

(In the final act of the movie, T'Challa and his allies engage in a fierce battle with Namor and Killmonger. The fight is intense, with both sides suffering heavy losses as they clash in a brutal struggle for power)

(As the battle reaches its climax, T'Challa faces off against Namor in a one-on-one fight. The two kings exchange blows, each determined to emerge victorious. However, T'Challa ultimately gains the upper hand, using Shuri's new technology to neutralize Namor's powers in the water)

(With Namor defeated, T'Challa turns his attention to Killmonger. Both he and Namor are getting revenge on Wakanda)

(T'Challa and his allies mount a final assault against Killmonger, using their combined strength and skills to defeat him and prevent his plan from coming to fruition. However, the battle is not without cost, as several of T'Challa's allies are lost in the fight)

(In the aftermath of the battle, T'Challa reflects on the lessons he has learned and the sacrifices that were made to protect Wakanda and the world. He realizes that his role as king is not just to protect his people but to be a leader who inspires hope and unity in the face of adversity. This ends the movie on a hopeful note)