Break Up and A new Crush?

Eathen POV.

I woke up to Chase not next to me anymore. I didn't think anything of it so I just got up and got dressed for another day of hell also called school.

Chase POV.

I didn't wanna leave Eathen early but my dad came pounding on Eathens bedroom door and Eathens mom tried to get him out but he pushed her down the stairs. I ended up punching him but getting punched back several times and getting dragged back to my house forcefully. Before we left my dad yelled the words I couldn't get out of my head:

"Your son better stay away from mine and stop corrupting him or I'll kill the little son of a Bitch!"

I was so scared of those word I knew what I had to do....break up with Eathen so he doesn't get hurt. It's gonna be hard but it's for his own safety.

When I got to school I saw Eathen sitting under the tree drawing I walked over and he patted the spot next to him for me to sit but I shook my head no.

"Eathen...I'm breaking up with you. Your just to clingy and to much of a cry baby. And I don't love you anymore." As I said those words I wanted to cry so I walked away quickly before I changed my mind.

Eathen pov.

I sat there...in shock. Why would he do this. I started to cry and break down. I ran inside the school and to the bathroom I grabbed outy lucky blade. I dragged it across my skin 10 times on each arm. Not to deep but still deep.

"Oh my god what happened?" I looked up to see a mossy green haired boy with blue/gray eyes looking at me.

"N-nothing...I'm fine just leave me alone" I sobbed.

He walked over to me and I tensed up when he grabbed my wrist. "Let me help" he said. I nodded so he turned on some water and got a first aid kit out of the bathroom stall.

He bandaged up the cuts and took my arms kissing the scars on them up and down. "Please don't do this" he asked. I nodded again slowly knowing I can't keep that promise.

"My names Sam by the way" he said. I nodded and looked at him. He looked....perfect. His mossy green hair, the blue/grey eyes he was just so...stunning! "Checking me out?" He asked. I looked away quickly not answering him. "Well I gotta go we have first period together. Let's go. You can meet my brother and sister." I followed him out and to my first class.

*Sam is also SarcasticGayBoy he's really funny and cool so go check him out. And tell me what you think of the chapter? Thank You all. I'll update later tonight or tommorow*