Season 1 Episode 7

"I'll beat you to death. You got guts to follow us around just like that ey? Too bad you won't be able to do that anymore." His fist swing to the air, only to be launched at the well beaten up middle aged man who's on the ground, under him.

For the past three hours of going out with shoyo to buy things he likes, he noticed the man following them around. He couldn't care less. All he thinks about is to give this person a good lecture as he was pissed.

He even left shoyo for a moment just to capture the person. Poor shoyo, too innocent to realize someone was already following them and was probably gonna touch him as bait for the other yakuzas. Could be worse, to kill him.

And if their boss ever finds out about this, surely she'll hunt them down in no time and even burn the families of it. But he still have some pity for the guy, and so he choose to handle it on his own. At least, small pity for it's family.

"P-please! I'm begging y-you to stop! I only work so we w-wouldn't get killed as well!" Yet, the black haired man with blue eyes couldn't let it slide.

'Work for work.'

Not only for he does this for work.. but is actually a very close friend of the supposedly victim.

"And yet you choose to mess with us."

From the corner, two heads innocently popped out, trying to take a good look for the weird noises they heard.

Though they were already frightened from the scream earlier, they choose to team out and checked it.

"I need t-the money for my son! H-he needs to get a surgery! Please! He's j-just six years old!" The man cried in pain, as his arm was closed to break by the man on top of him.

Round hazel pairs of eyes stared at the beater with a surprised look.

Though he couldn't see him properly, he know who's the owner of the voice was.

"Kageyama?"

His fists automatically stopped mid air, slowly

He turned to where the owner of the voice came from.

The called out male's form was unable to seen properly as the shadow of the cement's building from the alleyway covered him so well. Only his shadow's movements were able to seen for the two.

"Shoyo, you're always at wrong timings." Kageyama sighed. He let go of the man harshly, rolling his eyes as he saw the guy he beats up was hardly breathing.

As if it was choking on it's own saliva as it coughs hardly with blood and broken teeth coming out from his mouth.

Takemichi tilt his head,

'Why is it sound so familiar.. .'

"Hinata stupid, why are you so careless? This guy has been planning on killing you ever since we arrived at this place. You should take Tooru's offer to train you. In that case, Boss will be proud of you."

The two witnessed stared at each other for a moment as if they were communicating trough their heads.

'You know this guy?'

'Heck yeah, he's a friend.'

Calmly, shoyo went out from his hiding spot, followed by the clueless time leaper.

'They talk so casually about gore.' Takemichi though silently.

"I don't wanna kageyama! It's so hard and tiring!"

"Not all the time, we're by your side stupid."

Shoyo groaned, shaking his head from side to sidE;

For him, his friend's words were understandable and true. Time will come and he will someday had to handle things on his own.

No more Unknown, No more Kageyama and No more Sister.

Kageyama's eyes darted at the man behind shoyo,

His eyes widened as he got to take a good look at the person.

'This annoying shit.'

In a blink of an eye, kageyama pulled shoyo beside him with an irritated look on his face,

"Why the fuck are you with this interrogating time leaper?"

And that's when takemichi knew,

The person who is actually glaring at him through the shadows.. . ..

Was none other than an executive who can just shoot him anytime.