strawberries and wine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can I sip yours?" You asked Beomgyu, eyeing his coffee cup in front of him. He nodded, "go ahead, "You smiled at him, took his coffee cup, and took a careful sip, "Oh, it's not that sweet. I like it," you exclaimed, pushing his coffee cup back to him on the table. Beomgyu's eyes darted at the lipstick mark you made on the rim of his coffee cup.

"Noona?" He called you.

Your head snapped at him, "yes?" "Can we go to your place?" He asked, his long fingers wrapped around his coffee cup. "Yeah, it's cold to stay out, don't you think?" you answered as you looked out to the snowed pavements.

'Gyu knew you would always say yes to him. You always bought him food, pinched his cheeks whenever he did something you found cute, you occasionally hugged him and kissed him on the cheek a few times without any hesitancy. He's like a younger brother you never have.

Beomgyu went along with it if that means he gets to hang out with you without feeling awkward, just like today, he took you for a coffee, and you said yes right away because to you, it was just a casual meet-up and not much.

"Maybe we can order some pizza later," you said to him as you entered the elevator to get to your apartment floor, "what do you think?"

The question seemed to snap him out of his reverie, "yes," was all he could manage to say.

'Gyu longing for the day you would treat him like you would treat his older hyungs, he wanted you to feel that tension you get whenever you're so close to each other, and on top of that, he wanted you to see him as a man.

"You're in luck. I cleaned the apartment this morning," you told him, letting the door wide open to let him enter.He took off his shoes and put on the slippers, he felt a tingle inside when he saw your shoes and his were next to each other on the threshold.

You took off your coat and tossed it along with your purse on your bed, "you want something?" You asked him as you got out of the bedroom.

He was taking off his coat and folded it, placing it on the armrest of the sofa. He looked at you rather blank-eyed."I have some fruits. Let's eat that! We have to make room for pizza later," you suggested, walking in the direction of the kitchen.You took out some apples and a pack of strawberries from the fridge, brought them to the kitchen counter to start peeling them.

Beomgyu approached you, "Let me help you," he offered, rolling the sleeves of his sweater up to his elbows.

You glanced at his toned, veiny hands with slender fingers adorned with metal rings,"You've been working out a lot, huh?" You asked him.He shyly laughed, "I think of starting to impress you with my body,"Your mouth hung open at his unexpected reply, "oh," you gasped, but your hand naturally reached for his cheek and pinched him, "so cheeky!" you told him.

There she goes again, he muttered under his breath.

He went on to wash the strawberries under the running water. You came up behind him as you were done peeling and slicing the apples."Hey 'Gyu don't mind everything I say and dry the strawberries quickly with the paper towel," you instructed,

He nodded, his focus was centered on your hand rested on the small of his back.

"I have a bottle of wine that would..." you words trailed off, "Oh wait, you-""Yes, I am legal enough to drink, Noona," he quickly remarked. You scoffed and rolled your eyes at him, "I was about to ask you if you like wine," you told him.

You pulled out two wine glasses from the cabinet and brought them to the table in the living room while Beomgyu brought the tray with plates of sliced fruits on it and set it down the table, then sat next to you on the sofa.