✨story ideassss✨

ya'll i hope somebody just sees this cuz likeeeee all my other things get 0 votes and 0 views and 0 comments every time i post someth new but maybe this will succeed in life and make me proud unlike my other stories ;)

(if u plan to use one of these ideas, feel free to write abt it, but please give the idea credit to me 🫡) (also this is an idea dump, so i might end up writing some of these in the future)

story 1 ... pjo
-ok so this was actually a published book of mine that got discontinued
-the plot : poseidon and amphirite had a daughter/son before triton, but when triton was actually born, they were forgotten and cast aside. sooooo, the child runs away to chb :). u can decide what happens from there on.
-the setting : longgggg before pjo.

story 2 ... kotlc - sokeefe
-name ideas for the third child (fem) : brielle (grady's bodyguard who died in the ogre attack) and jolie (sophie's stepsister). i'm going to use brielle for the plot explaining.
-background info : sophie and keefe have 3 children in the future; kenric (1st born, pressure issues), calla (2nd born, middle child issues), and brielle (3rd/last born, self love issues).
-character info
-kenric has a lot of pressure on him, considering he's the only other mesmer (and polyglot) other than grady known to elves. he is 17 years old and is in his 7th foxfire year.
-calla is often compared to kenric by her family, and is always standing in the shade of her older brother, often trying to live up to him. she is 14 years old and is in her 4th foxfire year. she is a vanisher.
-brielle has a hard time forgiving herself, and telling herself that's she's enough. she has not manifested even though she is 13 and is in her 2nd foxfire year, and although she does not know at the moment (but finds out later in the the book), she is TALENTLESS, and once she finds that out, she kinda beats herself up for having such a powerful  family (her older brother having one of the rarest abilities and her sister being one of the best vanisher students at foxfire, as she got lessons from biana vacker), and kinda spirals into depression. the series is about her recovering and learning that being talentless is okay eventually after she gets expelled in her 6th year. (she finds out in her 3rd year.)
-timeline of the series
-BOOK 1 - brielle's year 2 - 3 (about her finding out she's talentless through her father's abilities)
-BOOK 2 - brielle's year 3 - 5 (about her slowly spiraling into depression)
-BOOK 3 - brielle's year 6 (about her recovering)

um yeah that's it for now i might update the chapter later on