Chapter-1

Ayan along with Khan, Wat, Namo and Pat  was playing basketball in their college campus. They all are famous in their college for not attending any classes the whole period of first year. They only appeared on the first day of college. After that they came to college only for football matches. They are in second year now in Mechanical branch. Many girls were surrounding them but none of them was paying attention to those girls. They were busy in defeating each other.

Among them, Ayan was the best player Ayan's score was higher than all of them. Khan and Pat were also good but were unable to defeat Ayan.

After 30 minutes of match, they took a break and went to nearby benches to relax and drink water. While drinking water, Ayan's eyes landed on a boy who was sitting under the tree in college garden and was reading book. That boy had mullet black hairs and a very handsome face.

Ayan was unable to see that boy's face clearly from that distance so he started to go in that boy's direction.

When he went near to that boy his mouth dropped down. That boy was much more
handsome and hot from close. His high
bridged nose, long eyelashes, sharp jaw
line, long neck with a sexy adams apple and those pink kissable lips. He was reading mechanical book means he is in Ayan's branch but in which year?

But Yes, Ayan's heart skipped a beat and he decided that this boy will be his boyfriend.

Ayan was in his thoughts when that boy
looks at Ayan and asked, "Do you need
something?"

Ayan comes out of his thoughts and
replied, "I just want to know your name"

"I don't want to tell you" saying this that boy left from there.

"Wow he is taller than me. Damn I am
falling harder for him" Saying this Ayan decided to find about that boy by himself and he returned to his friends. Each of them was in shock when Ayan said, "Help me in finding out about someone in our branch. I don't know in which year he is but what I know is that he will be my boyfriend soon"

Namo: "What? Finally there is someone who successfully got access of your heart, but what about that person? He likes you too or not."

" I met him today. I don't know if he likes me or not but what I know is that he will start to like me soon" Ayan replied with a smirk on his face.

Pat: "You got confidence huhhh?"

Ayan: "I will do everything to make him
mine."

Wat: "We don't know anything about our classmates because we never attended any
class in first year, Let's go to Sani, She is a
regular student so she knows about everyone from first year to last year students."

They all went in their branch building. Wat took them to Sani. Sani is school friend of them. She is very brilliant student and every professor admires her. When they entered inside the class, Sani looked at them but was shocked that these idiots actually came to class so she went to them.

Wat said, "Sani, we want to find someone"

Sani: "Ohh thats the reason you all are here. Then tell me that person's name?"

"I don't know his name but I know what he
looks like" saying this Aryan describes
every features of that boy with excitement.

Sani: "I don't think I saw someone this handsome in our branch. But there is only one boy with mullet hair in our whole branch. His name is Akk."

Ayan: "Even if he is not that boy I want to see Akk for my confirmation"

"Okay come with me. He is in section B
means in Ayan's class," telling all this Sani
took them to section B. She pointed
towards a boy with mullet hair and who was wearing a round spectacle and said, "That boy over there is Akk."