episode 16

All are worried seeing her cries not able to control his mind duss question her.
What happened to you ,why  are you crying shivi please tell us. He said to her softly.

I jj ust  he- e -a r  thhat dushala is going to get married soon. She lie but not a complete lie cause when she was passing from the main hall she hear pitamah said that dushala is old enough to get married now she is eligible to get married now we should find some alliances or make preparation for swayamvar.
And shivi can't able to handle that cause it's not even a month she came here and they are saying that her only best friend is soon going to get married her sobs broke down but she control that.

What who said that to you duryodhan growl. I heard pitamah talking with mata gandhari and maharaj.

Shivi said
What I didn't even know about it, Tomorrow is her birthday and they are talking about her marriage. Ahh my head is bursting thinking about this dushasn said.

You don't cry okay we will talk to pitamah yudhishthir softly said her heart hurts seeing this so adorable girl crying and what's the reason cause the elders are talking about her new best friend  marriage..

Please talk to him bhrata i don't want to leave her I didn't even know her properly. Shivi plead  her eyes are still swelling the red colour in her eyes was not wroth seeing ever.

We will you go have rest today is a hard day for you and us dussasn take her to her chamber she is going to faint if she not rest now we have event today also. Duryodhan ordered.

Ok bhrata let's go shivi saying he took hold of her hand and take her too her chamber.

What the hell is going on I don't know her birthday is tomorrow and here all elders are talking about her marriage, I have to talk to them dushala is just 21 she can't marry now duryodhan growl.

Bhrata let's done this now we have to welcome guest also It so much work I surely need shivi special head massage after this function vikarn said  me to brother me too nakul said and they both got hold of each other shoulder and then they start to walk to work place.

Let's complete this work. Saying all guys started to work and seeing after arrangements.

Shivi pov

Yes I have heard about dushala marriage when I am walking in left wings corridor
My intention was not eavesdropping but they are talking little loudly not my fault.
Yes babysis its not your  fault my sub conscious stated.
You shut up when I am talking to my babies okay I am explaining them you stupid conscious.
Ok i am shut you continue. Conscious stated.

Haa toh yes I heard them and hell yes I am so sad it's not even a month I came here and my newly best friend family is talking about her marriage hell I will let that happen dushala belong to my future jiju whom I find in my Instagram he was so pretty , even he is so handsome and he totally fit for my dushala jiji do you want to see him okay let me give you his picture.

God don't he look so royal at all he is prabhas the most favorite actor of mine after shahrukh khan God these two men has stolen my breath

God don't he look so royal at all he is prabhas the most favorite actor of mine after shahrukh khan God these two men has stolen my breath. But my bad luck he is not here .

Sorry for late update I was not active and also so many exams.
I will try to update .
Sorry once again.