ONESHOT

All of us have this thing called "REGRET".

As for me i really regret that time, the time where i didn't have the courage to say what i feel towards you.

What if sinabi ko yung nararamdaman ko sayo ng mga araw na iyon?

Are we going to be happy?

Magiging tayo kaya?

Are we going to be together? A family with five children?

"Ahh i really miss you Yrah"

I hope nasabi ko sayo yung mga salitang

"I LOVE YOU"

Kung nasabi ko siguro yun kasama parin kita ano?

I shouldn't doubt myself i should just tell you what i feel.

Do you remember that time? In your birthday? Yung sinabi kong naiwan ko yung regalo ko? It's a lie, actually i throw my gift because i feel ashamed, and thought na baka mapahiya ka because of my cheap gift . But now i regret not giving it to you.

I should give it to you, hindi dapat ako nag pakain sa takot, naging matapang sana ako.

Pero lahat ng ito ay puro nalang sana. At hindi na kahit kailan pwedeng gawin. Dahil wala kana. Wala kana sa piling ko.

Sana masaya ka ngayon sa piling niya. I hope you can eat your favorite food in there, and doing all you want.

And i want to say that I'm going to try to move on but I'm not going to forget you. I'm going to plant your memories in my heart, masaya man iyon o malungkot im going to cherish it all my life. Im not going to forget you. But i going to move on so that i can show you that im not a coward.

I'm a man that have fallen crazy to you. And show you that im worthy to have feelings for you. Kahit alam ko wala hindi na tayo pwede. I'm going to prove anyone that i am brave, strong and worthy.

"Once again, happy death anniversary Yrah, i hope your happy in there and you don't have to worry about me anymore, i can stand on my own now. Please rest in peace my Lovely Yrah, my mi amor, my everything."