1.0

03/19/19

"Rorie hurry up!" My twin brother jake yells. Today was the day i was moving to L.A. After living in kansas for 20 years i think it was finally time to move on.

"Im coming hold on jake!" I said running down the stairs.

I finally realised this was my last time living in this house. A few tears fall from my eyes. "Dont cry baby." My mom say's giving me a hug.

"I'll miss ya' mom." I say grabbing my suitcase. "Bye jilly!" I smile to my little sister. God i was gonna miss her.

"Lets run jakey!" I say hopping into the passenger seat. "NO! Im in the front!" He yells. "Stop arguing!" Dad yells as he gets in the driver's seat.

"No fair." Jake says buckling himself in the seat. As dad drove to the airport I looked out the window getting lost in the beauty of nature.

-

"Alright kiddos we're here!" Dad said knocking my out of my thoughts. "Mhm..okay" i say getting out of the car.

As dad got jake and i's bag I started feel really nervous and nauseous. This was the first time im not really 'comimg home'.

My mind started racing before my dad hugged me. "Your gonna be okay tiger." He said making all of those bad feelings go away.

"Bye dad!" I yelled walking into the airport.

LA here i come.

-

@roriewebberAlmost missed my flight ✈️

@roriewebber
Almost missed my flight ✈️

@jakewebber
Next time don't force your lovely brother to get Mac Donalds.

@tarayummy
Cant wait to see you 🫶🏼

@jillsta
I miss you already. Come back😡

-

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Make sure to vote and comment and stuff have a good day/night lovebugs!

Written on the 1st + 6th of june!

Published on the 5th of july!