Chapter 3

So this is of course the third Chapter and I have no idea how it's going to go, so just bear with me and everything. I hope it's good though. Well enough rambling, onto the chapter.

Bree's .P.O.V.

I smiled a little as I watched Chase and Kendall play with Katie, Kendall's sister. They were playing video games, which weren't really a girl thing but still, seeing them with her, especially Kendall, as her older brother was really cute. I'm confused as to whether Kendall is 'the one' or not, but I know I like like him. I sighed. Ethan had just broke up with a me a month ago. I thought he was the one too, and I had almost told him about my bionics. I now know that that would've been a disaster.

I sighed deeper. Things never worked out for me with the bionics. Kavan, my first crush was a disaster, and before Ethan, after the incident, a few boys avoided me. Worst of all the popular girls starts teasing me, especially for hanging with Caitlyn. She's not that bad, she's just a little... weird. When you're kept in a lab basically all your life, you never know how the real world works, I guess. It honestly isn't all it's cracked up to be, how I perceived in in the endless tv shows and movies I watched when we weren't training or Mr. Davenport wasn't upgrading our bionic so our chips wouldn't malfunction. 

My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket and I held in a giggle. I looked and it was Mr. Davenport calling me. "Hello?" I answered the phone. "Hey Bree. I want you and Chase home soon." I rolled my eyes a little. "What do mean by soon?" I asked. "Now." He said simply. "Fine." I rolled my eyes again as I hung up the phone. "Chase, 'dad' wants us home right now!" I exclaimed, making sure the boys could hear me.

"Ok." Chase appeared right next to me. Mrs. Knight came over to us. "Why don't you guys come over for dinner soon so we could meet the rest of your family?" She suggested. "I'll ask our dad and step-mom." I told her. "Great!" Mrs. Knight said. "I should bring out the old Knight family cookbook." She scurried off to somewhere in the kitchen. Kendall and Katie are lucky to have a mom that cares about them all their lives. Tasha was great, but I've always wondered what it would have been like to have grown up with a mom, not just Mr. Davenport.

Ok, this chapter is so short, but honestly, it's pretty much a filler chapter cause there's nothing else I can think of this chapter wise. Well, I hope you like it anyways.

Xoxo,

Breana.

.P.S. Song for this chapter will be  A Trophy Father's Trophy Son by Sleeping by Sirens.