Reboot villians

In the reboot it honestly angers me how much potential some villains were but came out of the reboot which made them not as cool so imma fix that!

I'll start with my least favorite the alphas:

Whenever I see this I wonder why hbomax or MAX removed Ov, UAF, and Af of their app but kept the reboot

Anyway from what the show portrays they're experiments of doctor Animo but, instead of being super menacing acted like a group of freakshow 5th grade bullies which ticked me off so badly.

Here's my rewrite of them:
animals from a farm lived on a peaceful valley to eventually turned into horrifying mutants after being kidnapped and fused with human body parts by Animo. Unfortunately, Animo never liked these experiments, despite them being very strong. And thus were dubbed the alphas because they were the strongest accidentals he had.

See, this explains why they have human parts, why they're alphas and why they're even there in the first place instead of saying that they're just projects of doctor animo because there was a statue of him.

(Oh! btw, villains like vilgax or zombozo and the circus clowns won't get rewritten because they're originally from the other series and that's for another chapter.)

Next, Steam smythe:

If somebody were to tell me this guy was originally supposed to be in Omniverse I would actually believe them, he would fit right in

Anyway, time for the rewrite; Steam smythe used to be a war criminal from the year 1997 and during a bank robbery for ancient alien artifiacts (hehe, triple A's) he was unfortunately put into a coma and lost both of his arms for good. He ended up waking up in the modern years where he watched sorrowfully at kids yelling random acronyms or doing things they dubbed "hip", it was horrfic to watch. The Modern days seemed to imperfect compared to the olden days despite its flaws but he swore to himself that he would destroy the modern days and make everyone live life classical.

I felt like a boomer writing all this. But, this explains so much as to why he's so head over heels for the past.

Next is my favorite reboot villain, Lord decibel: