1

"Annemarie?" I heard lightly when I felt a tap on me. It was my mom waking me up for school. I heard my name being called once again. I open up my eyes to see the sun shining brightly through the blinds in my room. "Wake up honey, you have school." I sigh while my mom walks out of my room. I think to myself. Today is going to be a good day.  I get up, walking to the bathroom. My phone buzzes from my nightstand in the other room so I walk over to see what it was.

(Kaitlyn texted you) Kaitlyn is one of my best friends.

I open the app Messages to see why she texted me so early in the morning.

- Kaitlyn: "I'm picking you up so be ready early. We're stopping at Starbucks on the way to school!"

I heart the message to let her know I read it and I go and get ready. I do my skincare, I walk out of the bathroom to go and pick out an outfit but i'm not sure what to wear. I do some digging and find something!

I quickly go downstairs to get picked up because by the time I was done getting ready, Kaitlyn was already in the driveway

I quickly go downstairs to get picked up because by the time I was done getting ready, Kaitlyn was already in the driveway. I kiss my mom on the cheek and tell her goodbye and I loved her. I walk outside and close the door, walking to Kaitlyns car.

"Hey girl!" I hear her say. "Hiii." I say in a friendly tone. (Obviously) She rolls down our windows and drives to Starbucks.

TIME SKIP
School started and I am in my 1st period class. HEALTH. Sometimes I like this class but let me tell you why I hate it most of the time.

Noah Miller. The WORST person you can ever come across. Do you really wanna know why I say that?

I've known Noah since I was a little girl and he has been nothing but a dick to me. My mom and his mom are friends but we hate eachother. I know hate is a strong word but if it's used on him, not so strong.

"Hey Annemarie." Noah taps me on the shoulder to just taunt me. I ignore him and after a few seconds he taps me once again. I turn around facing a smiley asshole. "Yes?" I respond after a deep breath. "Why are you wearing that, a skinnier girl would look better in that outfit ya know?" I stare at him blankly..

"Noah, it's jean shorts and a crewneck. Anyone could pull that off, are you stupid?" He just scoffs it off and goes back to his seat.

He's the reason why my days gets ruined.

AN/ i know this part is short but next part won't be.