• 10 •

CHAPTER 10
"The shrine"
November 1, 2022

•    •    •    •                                              •    •    •    •

• • • •                                              • • • •

"Come on, come on, don't leave me like this
I thought I had you figured out
Can't breathe whenever you're gone
Can't turn back now, I'm haunted"

• • • •                                              • • • •

Ethan was breathless when he pulled back from Chad. He couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"Fuck that felt good" Chad leaned his forehead against Ethan's who's hands where wrapped around Chad's neck, "Another one?"

Chad grinned and leant forward, taking Ethan's bottom lip between his.

"Hey guys," the two boys broke off their kiss and turned to see Sam looking at them with a small smile on her face.

"Sorry for interrupting but gale's taking us somewhere since she has something to show us" she smiled sheepishly, kind of embarrassed for ruining her friends moment.

"Gale.." Ethan thought to himself, "Gale weathers?!" Sam nodded and his eyes widened. Now he didn't mean to fan girl but he was definitely fan girling right now.

"What are we waiting for?" Ethan took chads hand and followed Sam as she took them to where the rest of the group was.

He made eye contact with Val who gave him a confused look when his eyes landed on Chad and Ethan's hands tangled together.

Ethan looked down at their interlocked hands that fit perfectly together. Val winked at him which caused Ethan to turn red.

• • • •

"What is this place?" Sam asked when she stepped out of what Ethan would call— a cage.

"A movie theater of course" Tara stated as she looked at their surroundings.

"It's not just a movie theater," gale let out a breath of air "It's a shrine" Gale turned to pull a lever which resulted in the curtains to roll up and reveal the whole mother fucking stab franchise.

They had drawings, gales books, the weapons used to kill innocent people and even had the ghostface costumes.

"Is that.." Tara's voice trailed off.