Chapter 5 ~ A twitch stream and an unknown caller (pt 2)

I slowly answered the phone, and recognized the voice instantly. I then sighed softly, slightly relieved.

"Oh, hello Wilbur." I said with a laugh as I pull the phone farther away from the mic, holding a finger to my mouth as I looked in the camera to shush Fizz for the time being. "Hey, Y/n. Are you busy right now?" He asks as I hold my phone to my ear.

 "Yeah, kind of. I'm streaming right now." I tell him, looking away from the camera. "You stream too?" He asks, the excitement growing in his voice. "Yeah, I do. Why?" "I'm a streamer too!" He says, clearly happy about this information.

 "Oh, really? Cool, I'll follow you." I say with a grin as I grab a random piece of paper, and a pen from the little holder I had on my desk. "Alright, my user is Wilbur Soot." "...Your user is your name?" I ask, slightly surprised.

 "Erm..yeah." He says, laughing slightly at the end. "Alright, Wilbur Soot." I say, writing the user onto the paper. "WILBUR SOOT???" Fizz suddenly yells, getting the attention of Wilbur. "Who's that?" Wilbur asks, and I put the phone close to the mic so Fizz can hear Wilbur. 

"Hi Wilburrrr" Fizz says, clearly grinning. "...Hello?" Wilbur responds, slightly confused. "I'm Fizz, nice to meet you King." "Oh uh, nice to meet you too!" I smile as Fizz and Wilbur have a small conversation...

Until my hand started to get sore from holding the phone up to the mic for so long.

"Hey, Wil? We're still streaming so I'll call you back after, alright?" I say with a soft smile. "Oh right. Okay, bye Fizz, bye Y/o/n, bye chat!" He says happily, then hangs up. I instantly put the phone back on my desk and roll my wrist with a sigh. 

"Sorry, my hand started to hurt." I say with a laugh, Fizz laughing with me. "I didn't know you were friends with Wilbur Soot." He says, and I look back up at the camera. "I met him a couple days ago at the cafe June works at, apparently he works there too now." I explain with a smile. 

"Wait...is that the guy you told Q and I about that one time?" He asks suspiciously. "Yeah." I state bluntly as I shrug and laugh. 

"That's so like you."

"I know."