One

Manhattan, New York

Manhattan, New York.

Nalah Knight. Her given name that held force within itself, a focused beautiful driven woman who seemed to have everything you could want in this life.
Money
Power
Fame
Friends
Although she had these things, unhappiness still managed to sneak up on her when she had the time to sulk in her thoughts. Nalah knew it was time she got honest with herself on the void that money and laughter couldn't fill.
Love
Success was everything, but when you have someone who truly loves you, loves you with their soul. It was a feeling unmatched. Past relationships have proven to have been nothing but a waste of time. It was fair to say Nalah had given up on her chance of love. She was even slightly disgusted with the male population. Although she felt this way a woman did have needs, and she had just the right person to full fill them. Now almost at twenty five she was tired of the situation-ships.

Nalah sat in front of the well lit vanity with her legs crossed and a glass of red wine resting in her hand as her white plush robe was slightly open. Nalah was getting her hair freshened up the night before her birthday party that was planned just for her by her close knit friends to celebrate her and another spin around the globe. Nalah kept a bright smile on her face keeping up her happy persona, she brought the glass to her glossed lips taking light sips.

"What you need is a man" Jazzy better know as Jazz said. She was a true beauty and her passion for makeup was unmatched , although her MUA skills are what the group highlighted the most she was also the mother of the group. She made you get all sentimental and kept the group in line never letting them get too crazy. It was definitely the balance they needed, because Zay was the complete opposite.

"I don't need a man. A man needs me"Nalah replied as Jazzy pulled the needle through the track making sure the thread was tight.

"Whatever. I know it gets lonely"

"And that's when she calls Cameron" Zay butted in extending his hand out in which Nalah high fived him. Zay was definitely the fire cracker and anytime there was liquor involved you could definitely count him in. Although he was unpredictable his eye for fashion was to be reckoned with.

"Cameron? Cameron that said he's done fucking you until you commit?" Jazzy laughed "Lord knows you won't be doing that"

Nalah rolled her eyes at her friends response, she didn't understand why all of sudden Cameron wanted more than just the fling they originally agreed too. It didn't matter what he wanted. Nalah always put herself first.

"Yes him. Cameron the one if I call that's going to be here in ten minutes" Nalah smartly replied "He can't resist me"

"Playing with that man's feelings. It ain't right Nalah" Jazzy said shaking her head