Chapter 12 Post-marriage flirting

There was no doubt that Leon and I got married after he marked me. After our marriage, he demanded more from me, especially in sex. He liked to train me, and I was willing to follow his instructions.

"The difference between a werewolf and a human is that when a werewolf says sex, he will definitely have sex. When a werewolf says kill, he will kill. Werewolves never hide their inner desires," Leon's eyes blazed as he spoke to me in a low voice. "Now, I want to have sex with you. Kneel down and take off my pants."

I knelt between Leon's legs, and as my hands were about to take off his pants, he immediately took my hands away and said, "Use your mouth!"

I bit the edge of Leon's trousers with my mouth. When my lips touched his cold skin, his leg muscles shook involuntarily.

I slowly pulled Leon's trousers from top to bottom with my mouth, and his underwear and trousers fell to the ground. Leon kicked his pants aside as soon as he lifted his foot.

"Now, do what you want. Listen to your heart and release your inner desires!" Leon touched my hair. "You don't have to hide yourself in front of your mate!"

Leon's words gave me enough courage. I didn't think I should flinch in front of sex. Maybe I would feel like a slut afterwards, but now, my sense of shame was gone. I didn't want to suppress my inner desires anymore.

I bent down and stuck out my tongue, licking from Leon's left ankle up to the base of his thigh, then from the right ankle to the other thigh root. Leon mumbled in his throat, putting his hands on his waist and his lips tight. When I saw him like this, I secretly rejoiced. I could tease him like this.

For the first time, I felt that I had the initiative in my own hands. When I saw that Leon couldn't stop, I felt a sense of pride in victory. I decided to continue this little game.

My hands and palms pressed on Leon's thighs, and my thumb rubbed his thigh muscles. My tongue slowly licked the bottom of his testicles, and when his whole testicles were wet, I slowly sucked them into my mouth.

"Oh, Emily. I told you that you were smart!" Leon grunted in his throat and swallowed hard.

I continued to tease him, licking his penis with my dexterous tongue to the top. Leon finally couldn't help it. He grabbed my hair and pushed my head hard inside. My mouth was full of his penis.

Leon's penis went straight into my throat, and I went back and forth with my mouth rhythmically. I could taste the salty mucus coming out of Leon's penis head in my mouth.

My saliva mixed with mucus dripped on my chest, and I glanced up at Leonslightly, just as he looked down at me.

"Well, baby, when a werewolf says fuck, he will fuck. Now, I can't wait to fuck you!" Leon said loudly, his face glowing with a ruddy luster. His penis had expanded to the maximum, and I was a little worried about whether my vagina could bear his huge size.

"Hold the mirror with your hands, and I want you to watch me fuck you!" Leonturned me around and patted my ass with his hand.

"Every female wolf must learn to submit to her mate, and you are no exception!" Leon said as he broke my legs, and one of his fingers reached into my vagina from behind.

"Baby, your private part is wet. Tell me, do you want me? Look straight into your heart!" Leon asked me, his voice low and commanding.

"Yes, I want you!" I looked at myself in the mirror and bit my lower lip.

"Very well, please give it to me, my king!" Leon put his penis against my vagina and rubbed it back and forth.

"Please give it to me, my king!" When I blushed and said this sentence, I felt like a slut!

"As you wish!" Leon's penis suddenly advanced into my vagina, and I couldn't help but let out a moan. He was really big, and I felt his hardness accompanied by unprecedented stimulation.

"Look at yourself and look at yourself in the mirror!" Leon said to me in an alpha tone, grabbing my hair and pulling it up. I had to look at myself in the mirror.

"Considering that it's not your first time now, I'll fuck you hard. Don't hold back, just shout it out. Face yourself!" Leon began to thrust hard, and every time he entered, he pushed harder and deeper than the last time.

I kept moaning and screwasing, watching myself being fucked in the mirror. Oh, that's who I was.

I felt excited and had an impulse to cry. At the same time, there were contradictions and uncontrollable desires. This was a complicated emotion. What was wrong with me?

At that moment, a strong sense of pleasure stimulated my body. I was about to have an orgasm, and my body seemed to be crossed by currents. I shouted loudly and kept screwasing.

Suddenly, Leon's penis pushed hard into my vagina, and my eyes seemed to see a dazzling light. My body seemed to be wrapped in thick clouds.

Leon let out a growl as he shot his semen into my vagina, and I instantly felt a sense of satisfaction.

I looked at myself in the mirror, my face flushed, and I actually showed a heartfelt smile.

"Very good! You did very well for your first time!" Leon patted my ass, but he didn't take his penis out of my body right away.

"Guess what reward I will give you?" Leon's mouth curved into a smile, and his eyes sparkled with joy.

"I will always love you and always satisfy you," he whispered in my ear.

I knew that we still had a long way to go, and we would always love each other. He would always be my king, and I would always be his slutty little slave.