Jab We Met

Posting my 50th work........  Yaaay ,🥳🍾

Thanks for all your love , votes , messages and comments . And aslo to the silent readers .

Hope all are fine , doing good .

Love .

Third POV

Kinnkinn.”

“ Hmm”

“ kinnkinn”

“hmmm”

“ How do I look”

Kinn sighed and looked at the voice only to feel his heart stop and eyes almost popping out , mouth wide open .

“ Kinn ………. ( Whining voice ) tell na . How do I look .”

How do  I look ? Holly fucking gay .

Kinn was at the verge of coming on his pants just with the mere looking at the person standing in front of him .
Kinn without a blink , hands on air near his laptop and mind still printing out a colour copy of the picture in front of him .

Porsche standing just in a white boy’s shorts . Tight , perfect fit . And just in that . The room held the silence as Porsche watch and adjust himself infront of the mirror and Kinn watched the boy spin of his feels .

That perfectly shaped buns was alluring kinn to go and grab but no kinn was saint and he had to focus .

“Yaah focus on that hot buns” mocked his consciousness . He shook his head as Porsche was speaking to him , hands around the waist band pulling the brief up that made the cloth stretch and make things more visible with extra effects and kinn’s making extra hard .

He couldn’t stand up with a hardness . Nop……. That’s not happening . He wasn’t going to embarrass himself .

He wasn’t a pervert . Even though it would be a lie .

Porsche pushed out his lower lips and his Bambi eyes big and  brown and those tanned skin that sprinkled with the lights and the abs .

Fuc……….k .

Getting no answers Porsche looked at the person behind him who was staring at ‘nothing' . So he sighed and went to try another color .
Kinn just stared at the boy who went inside the closet and minutes later he saw Porsche walking out with another pair of brief , red in colour and blue and green in his hands , his confused face as he scanned at the two things and waved at kinn .

“ Ayi . Kinn . Choose na .” Porsche again used his baby voice .

“ why are even concerned about your brief …… ( please Po . Don’t spin . Don’t . Oh My God……. My heart….. my eyes ........no……) No one is going to see it na . Then why ?”

His poor heart could take no longer as he watched the boy posed in different styles and pouted.  His heart and dick was palpating and was in need of attention. 

Of course everyone will see.” Porsche said as he hummed in satisfaction and decided he would go in with the red one only for Kinn to silently groan as he night pants was getting tighter. 

Cold shower.  It is .

“ Why will everyone see . And too u naked?” kinn was almost shouting in worries. 

“ I’m not naked …… and it’s for the beach day.” Porsche turned and went to change back .

“ which beach day ?” kinn exaggerated his hearts condition.