11-20

11

   The rich rose fragrance stimulated the back of Alpha's neck.

Jing Liang looked at the person who was curled up on the bed, his white and round shoulders were already exposed to the air, the corners of his eyes were reddish with tears in his eyes, any Alpha would be crazy if he saw it.

He doesn't care about how uncomfortable that Omega is now.

But Jing Liang couldn't suppress the anger and fear in his heart.

Just now, a girl about her age knocked on her door. At that time, she just came back from the outside, and it happened to be the person standing in front of the door.

The girl was serious about expressing her love and support for her.

She was very grateful, but also very puzzled. She watched the live broadcast of this variety show. She couldn't explain why, but somehow opened it uncontrollably. When she came back to her senses, she found that she had stared at the screen and watched every episode.

So she knew that this person was a writer who participated in the show with Gu Shuwan, did Gu Shuwan bring her here? How did Gu Shuwan know that she lived here?

After thinking about it again, I feel that everything makes sense. Who is Gu Shuwan? Of course, after seeing her that day, I can easily find out where she lives now.

"Teacher Gu didn't come in with me. She and Teacher Zhang are outside. Didn't you meet?"

She also wondered, aren't Gu Shuwan and Jing Liang a couple? Then why didn't Teacher Gu come in together to meet her Alpha? Well, you have to stand outside and wait.

Jing Liang's eyes widened and her pupils shrank slightly. She didn't see anyone, but she could smell the faint fragrance of roses, which was barely noticeable.

She thought it was an illusion, after all, she had never smelled Gu Shuwan's pheromone, she only knew it was roses.

That Zhang Xinyue obviously had other purposes for Gu Shuwan, even in the estrus period, no Omega would deliberately reveal her pheromones.

So where did Gu Shuwan go?

Turning around, I found the owner of the homestay. After all, it was introduced by Pei Yumo. Seeing that he was so anxious, the owner told what he had just seen.

The closer to this room, the more obvious the scent of roses. She kicked the door open before even waiting for the boss to find out the spare key.

"I didn't expect that the most popular figure on the trending list is also here. Do you want a hero to save the beauty? She can't last long."

Zhang Xinyue is still very presumptuous, because she knows that Gu Shuwan has no way to leave this room now Yes, SSS-level Omega, she almost can't take it anymore.

Will this Alpha feel better?

No matter how you look at it, the relationship between this person and Gu Shuwan is unusual. No matter who it is, she can threaten the Gu family as long as she gets the photo of Gu Shuwan hanging out with others///.

In the next second, Zhang Xinyue's smile froze on her face, and her body was so soft that she was about to kneel on the ground, looking at Jing Liang in disbelief.

This person's pheromone levels are high.

Jing Liang felt that he was going crazy, as if someone was pulling each other in his mind, half awake, half confused.

Obviously, the Omega on the bed is very uncomfortable now, and something will go wrong if it is not relieved as soon as possible. I was drugged again, and taking inhibitors was useless.

what to do? Even if the police came, they couldn't get in.

"A Liang..." Ruan Nuo's aggrieved call made Jing Liang involuntarily move his feet and walked over, and then stuffed his fragrant, soft and hot body into his arms.

Maybe because she felt the coolness and peace of mind, and felt very comfortable, her restless hands began to pick at her clothes, wanting more.

Jing Liang put the hat on Gu Shuwan's head, took off the coat and wrapped it around the man whose shoulder straps were torn, but his lips were blocked by the arrogant and irrational man.

The lips and teeth are sweet and infatuating. Jing Liang pushed the person away in a panic, but was bitten by Gu Shuwan in dissatisfaction.

Zhang Xinyue next to her was suppressed to kneel on the ground, her forehead was sweating, but she wanted to take out her mobile phone to take a picture of this scene, but Jing Liang snatched it away quickly.

"Gu Shuwan, don't move around, I'll help you." The voice was low and hoarse, and Jing Liang could hear his own heavy breathing, and his back was completely soaked.

The only way now is to appease Gu Shuwan before taking her out of here to the hospital.

The aroma of jasmine began to slowly soothe the restless Omega, and the two scents of flowers in the air slowly entangled and snuggled together, which fit very well.

The person in her arms no longer stubbornly wanted to take off Jing Liang's clothes, and collapsed softly in her arms, her wet and emotional eyes regained some sense.

Fear and despair are well appeased and I feel safe.

The door was knocked again, Jing Liang picked up Gu Shuwan and left here, told Xu Qiaoyi to help with all this, and took someone to rent a car to go to the hospital.